Junior Print Designer – H&M Kids Boys 2-10yrs old
- Mäster Samuelsgatan, Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic international workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
Are you a Junior Print Designer who have great passion for the Boys customer? Do you enjoy working in high tempo and with different types of products on a daily basis? Then this might be the role for you!
As a Junior Print Designer at the Kids Boys department you will work in our Boys kids print team with prints for our wide range of Boys wear, from head to toe. From cute to cool print expressions! A great chance to get the experience and learn to work with a wide variety of products and materials and utilise your full print creativity. You work closely with the responsible print designers to develop prints for our collection in all our global markets. We strongly value a genuine interest and understanding of the H&M Kids Boys print handwriting and aesthetics, which is of highest importance for the commercial success. It’s a creative, international and developing work environment!
We are looking for you who are very creative and playful with a great eye for upcoming Boys fashion print trends. You are positive, energetic and able to channel this in your daily work. You probably work as a junior/assistant print designer for kids boys wear today or have a great passion to do so.
- You have a BA/MA in Textile/Fashion Print (or graphic) design
- Have good knowledge and experience of different print techniques/ textile designing
- Have solid work experience creating repeat as well as placement prints, typography and graphic text prints is also desirable
- Likes to create fun and commercial photoprints
- Know Adobe Suite well, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- 3D CLO knowledge is strongly meriting
- Are customer focused & understand the Kids Boys target group
- Can work at a fast pace and with parallel tasks
- Are a driven team player as well as can take own initiatives
- Are fluent in English (Swedish not necessary)
This is a permanent fulltime position in Stockholm where you will become part of the Kids Business Unit at the H&M head office and report to the Boys section head.
Please submit your application, including CV and creative Portfolio (max 10MB per uploaded file), ensure to include work clearly related to the role so we can fully assess your application, by latest 24th Sep. Starting date: as soon as possible
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
We look forward to hearing from you