Wholesale Logistics Coordinator
- Monkiville, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Department: Monki
Monki is a high street fashion brand that offers an exciting retail experience. And it is something else: it is Team Monki. Together, we spread a friendly vibe through everything we do, inspiring people to express themselves and feel great about who they are. Monki believes in its employees, and its customers. Our company is infused with the Monki brand values: brave, fun, friendly and empowering.
We are now looking for a Wholesale Logistics Coordinator to join our successful Wholesale team in the head office in Gothenburg! In this role you will work together with your team to maximize the Wholesale department ́s sales and profitability and to deliver the best customer service as possible to our partner.
This is a full-time temporary position until September 2022. You will report to the Wholesale Manager.
As a Wholesale logistics coordinator at Monki you are a part of the team responsible to maximize the Wholesale department ́s sales and profitability. You are responsible to make sure all back-office activities are executed in an efficient manner. You react to the needs of our wholesale partners and act as the link between the wholesale department and internal departments.
Among others your responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure that you continuously provide and deliver the best customer service and take actions to develop an efficient collaboration with the wholesale partner
- Follow-up and evaluate the wholesale business daily. Place orders, follow up and update orders once they have been placed.
- Coordinate and keep deadlines for all parts of the delivery process of orders and samples for wholesale partners.
- Secure logistic flow between Monki & the wholesale partner and efficient execution in everyday work
- Continuously ensure efficient and value-adding collaboration with all relevant stakeholders at Design & Buying.
- Be responsible for communication between Omni buying teams & wholesale partner
- Support H&M accounting team with information needed for invoicing and to contribute to the constant improvement process between accounting & wholesale team.
- Help and support all roles in the wholesale department.
We believe you have/are:
- + 1 year of previous experience from retail sales and/or Buying. An understanding of retail logistics is a definite plus.
- A strong fashion interest and the drive to join the Monki community.
- A high level of customer service in all interactions with our wholesale partner - great customer service is your highest priority.
- Strong salesmanship (or saleswomanship!) and the ability to interact with different stakeholders in a kind and professional manner.
- Great administrative and coordinating skills - you work in a structured and orderly mannered, organizing your own and others time efficiently in a fast pace environment
- Know that it’s cool to be kind and to have an ambitious mind: you’re eager to join a team that aims high and works hard to achieve constant development.
- Great communication skills and the ability to work towards different departments and roles.
Please note that we are an international company and our internal language is English.
The job is placed in our Head Office in Gothenburg. You will be part of the Wholesale and report to Wholesale manager.
Apply with CV in English as soon as possible but no later than 25th September.
At H&M Group we strive to have a fair and inclusive recruitment process. We kindly ask you to not attach cover letter in your application as they often contain information that can easily trigger unintentional biases.
We look forward to receiving your application!
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
Be Yourself & More at H&M!