Store Manager - Full time - Temporay Mission until January 2022 - BOLOGNA
- Via Rizzoli, Bologna BO, Italy
- Department: & Other Stories
& Other Stories is a fashion brand offering women a wide range of shoes, bags, accessories, jewellery, lingerie, beauty products, stationary and ready-to-wear to create their personal style, or story. Our creative ateliers in Paris, Los Angeles and Stockholm design diversified fashion collections with great attention to detail and quality at an affordable price.
& Other Stories is an inclusive and welcoming workplace where great challenges and opportunities are offered to you to grow and where we win together. You encourage and contribute to the shared responsibility of creating and protecting an inclusive and welcoming workplace where everyone can self-identify.
We offer a work environment where culture and values play a big part in everything we do. We have a flexible attitude and value an entrepreneurial spirit. We want every employee to take ownership of the brand’s success and believe that a fun working place generates great results.
At & Other Stories we emphasis the customer contact and in offering a personal and highly qualitative service in the store. Being part of our store team makes you the first person our customers meet and an important ambassador for & Other Stories.
Are you ready to lead and inspire your store team to achieve fantastic sales figures?
Find your place in a fast-moving environment where you interact with both customers and colleagues and put your business knowledge to the test on a daily basis. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of a Store Manager comes with a range of responsibilities –and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
· Establishing, monitoring, and following up on sales goals, plans and budgets to optimize profit
· Take action to maximize sales through joint commercial and operational focus
· Strong knowledge and understanding of the market and customer to make local adaptions
· Developing your team to ensure knowledge of all product, display guidelines and merchandise information
· Responsible for driving an organic customer service experience that is applicable to the local customer
· Leading by example and coaches staff in the moment to ensure customer service expectations
· Promoting loss prevention and safety through customer service
· Responsible for securing all operational routines within the store
· Managing, recruiting, on boarding, training and developing the team and keeping an overview of succession planning
· Creating a positive and motivating team environment and acting on Employee Relations concerns
· Straight forward and open-minded mindset
· Establishing and overseeing plans, budgets and variable costs for store; working with comparable sales to last year, sales to budget and future sales trends to maximize profitability
You have 2-3 years prior retail management experience including leadership of a larger group. We are looking for you with an inspirational and motivating leadership approach that makes you the natural core of the team. Strong fashion awareness is the basis for your ideas on how to work strategically, tactically, operationally and drive sales. You are an organised person with analytical abilities and know how to prioritise and plan ahead to keep us as efficient as possible and do follow ups to optimise sales. Recruitment, training and developing the group is your responsibility. You set an example with a straightforward communication skill and ability to create an open atmosphere that allows your group of creatives to grow. Communication with your closest manager and the support office will be in English.
Just like everyone at & Other Stories, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
· Sales driven, and results oriented to improve profitability
· Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
· Strong garment presentation skills with the ability to drive the business through creativity and fashion knowledge
· Proven organizational and analytical skills
· Ability to take own initiative and take responsibility for actions
· Ability to work strategically, tactically and operationally
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize effectively
· Ability to be clear and convincing when communicating goals, information and expectations to staff
· Ability to plan and achieve long and short-term goals
· Ability to coach and apply appropriate developmental tool for each individual
· Ability to provide feedback in a constructive and professional way
· A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve