Talent Acquisition Partner
- 110 5th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
- Department: COS
Are you looking for a new & rewarding opportunity? Do you enjoy working with people to achieve great results? If so, this could be the role for you!
To ensure we hire the right people and provide all candidates with a great experience, we are hiring a Talent Partner for North America based in New York City. Some of the things that you will be involved in will include identifying recruitment needs & planning accordingly, advertising all vacancies and interviewing potential colleagues. In addition, you would also be responsible for initiating employer branding activities, identifying recruitment budgets and ensuring all legal requirements are fulfilled as well as rolling out global and local training modules.
- Oversee the entire recruitment process from beginning to end, securing the candidate experience at all stages
- Collaborate with HR managers within the region to stay informed about labor market insights, salary and benefits, as well as changes in employee relations/legal requirements
- Monitor KPIs, identify areas of strengths and opportunity, ensuring appropriate actions are being taken to improve time to hire as well as the candidate experience
- Ensure all managers follow the COS recruitment process
- Work alongside the Regional HR manager and Area HR manager to ensure adequate levels of staff
- Monitor the success of various recruitment channels and if needed proactively look for new ways to attract candidates
- Keep an overview of future recruitment needs and build talent pools to secure our future growth
- Identify any skills gaps in the market and take action accordingly
- Works with the HR managers to ensure all managers and area team colleagues receive the appropriate level of recruitment training
- Create awareness about the opportunities at COS on various recruitment channels
- Coordinate with the global recruitment team to showcase employee engagement moments within both store and regional teams in North America
- Work with the HR team to roll out global and local training modules
- Experience working in a recruitment or in a HR related role within head office/area team or experience working with an in-house recruitment team or within an agency environment
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) candidate preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time when it is safe to start travelling
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proven organizational, analytical and decision-making abilities
- Sales driven and result oriented
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of team
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.