Management opportunities - London Area and Greater London!
- London and Greater London, London, England, United Kingdom
- Department: H&M
We are looking for all levels of management to join our stores!
- Provide excellent customer first experience for your colleagues and customers?
- Drive sales and profit by analysing key KPIs?
- Lead your team to in an efficient and inspiring way?
- Delegate, follow up and provide feedback to support the development of your team?
- Have a business minded approach to work and drive your goals forward?
- Have the ability to build relationships and communicate on all levels across the business?
Being in a leadership role in our stores, you play a key part in driving H&M forward. You have influence in decision making and we rely on you to make a real impact on our business. In an ever changing retail landscape, we need colleagues around us who can be creative and innovative in their way of thinking, and to have open and curious minds. We need to inspire and excite both our teams and customers, and create an environment where not only our stores look good, but you also feel good!
At H&M, there are no set career paths. You will find continuous learning opportunities, and colleagues who will encourage and support your growth in whatever path you choose to explore. At H&M, you will have the chance to explore a wide variety of potential roles.
Our leaders have the ambition to make our people and business grow. You are responsible for planning and achieving the sales and profit goals of the store. You lead, coach and develop the team, promote a safe work environment and ensure a great Customer First experience.
Some of the key responsibilities include;
Sales & Profit
- You lead and secure a customer first experience is delivered within your store.
- You analyse and follow up your Store’s Sales & Profit KPIs and take actions to maximise results.
- Together with your Area Team, you set the hours plan in line with the sales budget
- You oversee store operations and ensure best practices are followed in store and in line with the company vision.
People & Teams
- You ensure our teams have fair and attractive work conditions and promote H&M’s Company Culture & Values.
- You recruit, train, develop and manage succession for your store.
- You evaluate and manage the performance of your team, through dialogues, create development plans, give feedback, follow up and take actions to improve performance.
- You actively work with talent and leadership development in your store in order to support business needs.
- You ensure health & safety; legal and security issues are being handled in accordance with H&M standards and local legislation.
- You ensure employee and customer safety is always top of mind.
This is an opportunity for openminded team players that by being curious, innovative and forward-thinking want to change our business and the whole industry. We ask you to be yourself, drive results, work towards goals and go for it with everything you’ve got, with our support.
Besides your personality we see that you have:
- 2-3 years leadership background
- Management experience in a customer facing environment
- Previous experience of leading and managing teams
- Knowledge and passion for driving goals forward
- A passion for profitability and people
- An open and curious mind and a keen interest in performance of both teams and sales
We have positions available all throughout London and Greater London and due to lots of internal movement and progression we always welcome people in to our business! If you feel that you are a match to become one of our stores leaders, then please apply and attach a CV and a detailed cover letter which also specifies the areas/locations you would be interested in.
At H&M, we care about our employees and it is important you feel appreciated. The well-being of our teams is the key to our success and in practice, this means that our employees all over the world receive great benefits. Check them out here!
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.