Print Designer to H&M Womenswear Tailoring collection
- Mäster Samuelsgatan, Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion & Homeware collections for a wide variety of customers globally. H&M is a dynamic international work culture where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential!
- You will work together with a strong team including a Junior Print Designer, Designer, Pattern Maker, Planner, Product Manager, Product Developer and Business Controller.
- You collaborate with other teams in the organization and bring your wide and extensive experience from working on many projects and able to handle various stake holders simultaneously.
- You are responsible for the overall developing of our commercial fashion trend led print collections sold globally in all the H&M markets and omni channels.
- You drive the seasonal print vision and lead and execute the creation of our commercial fashion prints, always according to the latest women’s trends and varied fashion styles fit to our target group.
- You bring your fresh ideas, energy, creativity and fully global perspective to the team and inspire them with your great communication skills.
- You lead and reach your goals with a genuine passion for the latest fashion both from a commercial and an aspirational standpoint. This requires high energy, strong independent drive, creativity and a constantly curious mindset.
- You are an experienced Fashion Textile/Print and/or Graphic Designer used to work in/for commercial fashion brand/s
- Experience of creating all over repeat, placement prints, checks, stripes, florals, conversationals etc.
- Typography/graphic text print competence is a merit
- High knowledge of different print techniques, general print technicalities and processes
- Preferably firsthand experience from production/global print suppliers
- Excellent illustration and drawing skills
- Genuine and high level fashion forward sense for global fashion trends and its print trends
- Strong eye for colors and garment-print connection
- Solid and fast skills in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- 3D CLO work experience is meriting
- Strong communication skills and flexible approach
- An experienced leader who thrives as a team player and brings diverse and global perspectives
- You are used to a fast-paced ever-changing work environment working in an organized, structured manner
- Fluent in English (Swedish is not necessary)
How to apply
If your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your application by 5th Sept with CV in English and relevant fashion print /graphic portfolio work (pdf max 10mb/uploading) or link. Your portfolio should include vision/mood boards, full print design process and final print works/collections. Please ensure to include some work clearly relatable to the H&M Women’s Tailoring target customer. Applications must include portfolio and meeting the above criteria to be considered! We would like see work that shows your creative aspirational side as well as your commercial fashion sense. You will report to the section head of the department.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We know that diversity is what makes us strong. Our teams should consist of great mix of people that share and combine their knowledge, experiences and ideas. It leads to a positive impact on how we address challenges, what we perceive possible and how we choose to relate to our colleagues and customers all over the world.