Business Expert with passion for Next-Gen product development to H&M Group
- Business Tech Hubs: Stockholm, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Bangalore or Dhaka, Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
Do you have a passion for technology? And do you want to work with Next-Gen product development and be instrumental in leveraging data carriers to reach H&M Group’s sustainability goals? Then you should continue reading!
What you will do as a Business Expert
As a Business Expert you will work in the Sourcing & Production Domain within Business Tech H&M Group. You will join the product team On Product Information Engine together with 10 inspiring and driven co-workers. We work closely with the business teams and our goal is to enable seamless label services for our portfolio brands.
In this role you will also:
- Work together with the Product Owner to set the roadmap for the product’s future
- Drive the future ambition and improvements contributing towards the group level methodology
- Special focus on driving the transformation from static BOM to AI backed smart library and the way we work with them. From its logic and structure to its usability, relevancy, accuracy, and efficiency
- Work closely with stakeholders and dependencies to ensure creating value through tech and methodology improvement
- Identify, collect, clarify, and challenge the business needs
- Work closely with software developers and support testing of new releases
- Analyze product information management in a large organization to ensure we create solutions that holds business value
- Drive the product roadmap alignment with the organization level PLM roadmap
- Create stories to describe what end users need and what we want to achieve
- Manage the backlog and understand end users’ challenges with the product (including technical incidents)
Are we describing you?
As a Business Expert you have the ability to understand and analyze information and determine best course of action. You take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex environments. You can also communicate efficiently, both within the team and with different stakeholder groups and prioritize what needs to be done based on business needs and potential impact. You are truly a doer, willing to get hands-on solving any problems needed to help the product move forward. You also have a change management mindset and capacity to work independently and take ownership.
We believe you have/are
- An understanding of how technology work together with operations to create efficiency in processes
- Open to learn more about technology but most importantly be passionate about how tech can drive value for the company, improve efficiency in business and help users
- Experience in/knowledge about textile material management. Experience in conducting deep dives to understand “As-Is” and capable to visualize and drive the “To-Be”
- Experience in/knowledge about product information management throughout a supply chain or large organization
- Good understanding of the PLM systems and supply chain
- Previous experience working with JIRA, and Confluence is a plus
- Experience with servant leadership. Lead people without direct reporting structure
- A good understanding of business processes associated to relevant systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What we can offer
At H&M Group we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork, and an entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll be part of a team with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. You can be yourself and with the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow.
Questions & how to apply
This is a fulltime position with placement in one of our Business Tech Hubs: Shanghai, Hong Kong, Bangalore, Stockholm or Dhaka. Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, but no later than 10-09-2021.
We are looking forward to your application!