Competence Lead / Software Engineer .Net Azure
- Årstaängsvägen 13, 117 75 Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
Join our journey of creating world-class supply chain solutions where we put our customers' needs first. People, data and technology are key to our success! We are now looking for a Competence Lead / Software Engineer to our new organization Business Tech.
About the role
In the Customer Fulfilment domain you will be part of our Inventory Optimization Product Area. Our focus is to enable our sales and operational teams with class leading tech that helps us keep our customers first.
We are on a journey together which means there is no clear path. Therefore, you will play an important role in setting the foundation and creating our future solutions for inventory optimization and for our sales channels. We believe you are dynamic, collaborative, and curious!
The role has a dual focus – staff responsibility and delivery. As a Competence Lead you will have staff responsibility for employees within the same/adjacent competence as your own. Your staff responsibility goes across different Product Teams and tasks include development conversations, salary review and other staff related activities. You will work in an agile team, with the responsibility for creating and designing solutions that fulfil our customers' shopping experience. As a Software Engineer, you will also:
- Work with professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Translate product strategy and requirement into suitable, maintainable and scalable solution design
- Collaborate closely with product owner and other cross-functional teams, share best practice as well as discuss and motivate design solutions
We are looking for you who:
As a Competence Lead / Software Engineer at H&M Group you will embark on a journey that will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. For the Competence Lead assignment, we are looking for someone who has demonstrated potential for the leadership we aspire for within Business Tech. Previous experience from leadership and staff responsibility is of merit, but not required.
You are an important player in this transformation, and so we believe you are communicative, flexible, stress-resistant, and able to work in an environment that is not fully formalized. You have previous experience from working in large companies with many stakeholders, you have worked with distributed teams, with integration platforms and you know how to translate business requirements and visualize technical roadmaps. We also believe that you have:
- Ability to manage complexity when there are no given answers
- Experience from stepping forward and assuming an informal leadership role when needed
- Proven experience from being an active player in challenging situations, whilst living our values and keeping focus on delivery
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Have hands-on work experience as a software engineer developing in for example Java or .NET (preferable in an ERP environment)
- Have a demonstrated history of working according to agile practices
- “You build it you run it” mindset – with hands-on experience of DevOps or equivalent for source code control (preferable Azure)
- Have experience in .Net Framework / Components (Entity Framework, Microservices, .Net Core, Web API, REST API); Azure infrastructure and components (App Services, Azure Function App, SQL, Azure Service Bus, Azure Monitor); versioning tools (SubVersion, GIT); Process modelling; JIRA and Service Now
- Have good knowledge, both written and spoken, in English
Interested? Come join us!
This is a full-time position with placement in Stockholm and we are looking for candidates already located in Sweden. Please apply with your CV and Personal letter no later than 30th of September. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Anna-Karin Moberg, at [email protected]
We welcome your application!
About H&M Group
We are a family of brands, driven by our desire to make great design available to everyone in a sustainable way. We develop tech solutions and products for the entire value chain for the H&M Group with the purpose to meet and exceed our customers' expectations. Working in multiple areas of the tech field we operate at large scale, from AI, data, and business development to engineering and testing - we are influencing and engaging millions of customers across 77 markets.
Why join us?
Besides the obvious perks such as staff discount card, flexible work life, learning communities, wellness benefits, parental benefits etc. You are joining a unique value driven culture, a large tech network and community where you can be yourself. There are endless opportunities to experiment and grow in any direction that you want and when you grow, we grow. Being a major player gives us countless opportunities to make a real impact and shape the future.
We look forward to hearing for you!