FT Spanish Bilingual Customer Service Agent
- W Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL, USA
- Department: H&M Group
TOGETHER WE MAKE IT POSSIBLE
At H&M, we believe it’s possible to find what you love, space to create and room to grow. A place you can truly belong, being truly yourself. With a team that is full of life, in a company that feels as good as it looks. At H&M, we believe it’s possible, because together we make it possible.
As one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, we have a myriad of career paths that can mean almost anything to anyone. We are tirelessly committed to the growth and development of our people, professionally and personally.
We offer endless career possibilities.
From stylish Sales Advisors and Visual Merchandisers to in-the-know technology experts and business savvy planners – all our employees share a great ambition and an anything-is-possible attitude. Add to that an unparalleled eye for fashion and you’ve got a unique workplace to say the least.
With over 5,043 stores in more than 74 markets worldwide, we are continuing to grow and need the best people to keep our quality high.
Our values – the H&M spirit
Our values reflect the heart and soul of H&M. They define what it takes to work here and how we do things. When we interact with colleagues and customers around the world, our values ensure that we don’t lose sight of what we really stand for.
Individually, these values can seem like common sense, but together they form an inclusive culture that is unique and different from other companies.
WE ARE ONE TEAM
WE BELIEVE IN PEOPLE
STRAIGHTFORWARD AND OPEN-MINDED
KEEP IT SIMPLE
We think of our organization as a large (and stylish) family.
At the core of it all, our approach is shaped by a strong respect for each individual. This applies to every aspect of the employment – from fair wages, working hours and freedom of association, to equal opportunities for growth and development within the company. Every H&M employee in the world receives fair employment, even in countries whose laws and regulations fall short of our own standards.
We see diversity and inclusion as central to our organization. This means that we stand up against discrimination and harassment wherever we operate.
At H&M, we endorse the “open door principle,” which gives every employee the right to discuss issues that matter to them directly with their leaders. Our employees also have the right to collective bargaining. We constantly strive for good relations with employees as well as employee associations and trade unions.
H&M is an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination in the workplace.
Title: FT Spanish Bilingual Customer Service Agent
Department: Customer Service Center
Reports to: Team Leader
Direct Reports: None
Overall Job Function: Provide the best customer service to make the H&M Group our Customer’s First Choice. Follow H&M Group customer service procedures and standards to promote our products and to resolve customer questions and concerns.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
Provides excellent service to our online and in store customers.
Remain updated on knowledge about products and services.
Follow and execute the present H&M Group Customer Service procedures.
Maximize time available to customers to resolve concerns the first time.
Resolve customer inquiries and complaints in a professional manner.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this role may require the ability to work from home.
Provide timely responses to customer phone communication.
Provide feedback regarding the customer’s opinions to the customer service organization.
Always strive for first contact resolution to efficiently and effectively solve customer service issues.
Communicate with Team Leader and internal departments when a case requires escalation.
Collect and track relevant customer data and maintain accurate records for received and shipped items.
Have thorough system knowledge needed to provide excellent customer service.
Offer the customer an alternative item if the item requested is out of stock.
Always try to upsell by offering additional products, product of the day, special offers, etc.
· Work together with team to ensure that all work areas, desks, and break areas are clean and well maintained.
Financial Accountability: None
Job Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
EEOC Classification: OFC
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- 1 year of continuous employment in a customer service role
- 1 year of H&M retail experience preferred
- Must reside in the Chicagoland area to be able to access office when not working remotely
- Flexible to work any shift between the hours of 655am-1005pm is required as we have a rotating schedule
- Must be completely fluent in both spoken and written for Spanish and English
- Strong customer service orientation including a friendly, helpful and professional demeanor
- Strong, clear professional communication, both verbal and written
- Courteous and polite telephone skills
- Must have great listening skills
- Computer literacy, specifically all MS programs for Windows (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc...)
- Good organization and time management skills
- Ability to think independently and propose new routines
- Strong current and working of knowledge H&M’s customer service policies preferred
- Strong computer skills, such as browser navigation, software interaction and data entry are needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.