Performance Marketing Lead
- 5th Ave, New York, NY, USA
- Department: COS
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
The Performance Marketing Lead will be responsible primarily for the acquisition across paid digital channels in order to achieve new customers and business growth. This role will support a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team focused on acquisition and retention online. The main responsibilities include the management of paid media digital channels across Paid search, Paid Social, Affiliate marketing, programmatic display, and evaluating new opportunities managing external media agencies and working cross functional with retail, e-commerce, creative and content teams. The role will lead and ensure that all acquisition marketing initiatives are planned, briefed and scheduled on time, and in accordance with business goals and established metrics.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Lead performance marketing strategy overseeing development and execution on paid social, paid search and affiliate channels partnering closely with external agencies on the implementation and performance optimization of Traffic, Revenue, New customers, data base growth as well as optimize spend efficiency and ROAS.
- Run constant analysis and evaluation of paid digital channels (daily, weekly, monthly quarterly) forming actionable insights to inform channels growth and optimizations to drive results towards business goals.
- Create and employ successful audience targeting & device bidding strategies to segment & personalize the experience working closely with Email coordinator and CRM team to support new customer acquisition goals set for all channels and develop targeting strategies.
- Develop testing roadmaps across paid digital channels working with relevant stakeholders across the business.
- Work closely with content and creative teams briefing creative assets requirements based on customer intent and regional insights to make sure creative output are in line with customers’ engagement and industry best practice.
- Partner closely with regional digital marketing teams to share best practice and drive global digital development.
- Educate the business on relevance of digital marketing and keeping at the forefront of the digital and retail industry trends.
Financial Accountability: Support in maintaining marketing budget and will be responsible for the sales from NA Paid Media Channel performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ year of previous experience in performance marketing in the retail industry with solid hands-on experience either agency or client side managing paid digital marketing channels including paid search, paid social and affiliate marketing with a solid track record of results that have delivered acquisition and business growth.
- Relentlessly curious, customer centric and data driven, skilled and interested in translating data into actionable insights, and high level of comfort with Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Smartly, Google data studio
- Team player with Excellent communication skills and possess the ability to present key ideas in an articulate manner
- Entrepreneurial, Self-starter with the ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic but also hands-on, thriving in a results-oriented environment
- Minimal Domestic and International travel may be required to attend meetings
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends. We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.