Customer Service Manager
- 30 Chiappini St, De Waterkant, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
- Department: H&M
As one of the world’s largest fashion companies with more than 171,000 employees worldwide, H&M is an exciting and dynamic place to pursue a career within the fashion industry. Our business concept is to offer fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way.
Our values reflect the heart and soul of H&M. They define what it takes to work here and how we do things. When we interact with colleagues and customers around the world, our values help us grow.
We want you to bring your strategic mind & creativity to our H&M adventure with us to change the Customer Experience for Customers & Colleagues alike.
In our ambition to see everyone LOOK & FEEL GOOD, your main contributions will be in setting and driving our Customer Service Strategy & delivering excellent customer service through communicating clearly with our customers on each engagement as well as how this translates to our teams in our stores.
You are constantly seeking ways of improving operational performance by developing strategies & projects for our teams, with the Customer Experience in mind.
Job responsibility including but not limited to:
- Setting strategies to set the standard for excellent customer service by constantly benchmarking our performance.
- Providing solutions to increase Customer Satisfaction through Colleague engagement.
- Collaboration with various functions to manage and resolve Customer queries efficiently.
- Ensuring that you communicate all relevant information effectively to the correct stakeholders whether that be through internal communications within the our teams or through external communication for our customers.
- Having the ability to use your initiative and be flexible to change is important for turning challenges into extraordinary results.
- Enthusiasm for helping others is what makes the conversation exceptional for our customers and will ensure they are getting the best possible experience.
We believe that you have the following qualifications:
- 3+ year of customer service experience in a leadership role, retail and/or call center experience is a preferred
- Great interest and understanding of customer experience and passionate to ensure we deliver the very best Customer experience
- You are an expert in communication and have the ability to adapt communication towards different target groups with a clear tone of voice and you are ensuring your team does the same.
- Flexible and can cope with high workload as well as work to tight deadlines including crisis management
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Fluent in English, additional language is advantageous
Please note that we will be using virtual screening and interviewing tools for this vacancy.
We know that diversity is what makes us strong. Our teams should consist of great mix of people that share and combine their knowledge, experiences and ideas. It leads to a positive impact on how we address challenges, what we perceive possible and how we choose to relate to our colleagues and customers all over the world. Therefore, H&M is strongly committed to diversity and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and the further diversification of ideas