Talent Acquisition Partner (m/f/d) to Business Tech EMEA Hub – H&M Group
- Auguststraße, Berlin, Germany
- Department: H&M Group
Would you describe yourself as curious and innovative with a can-do attitude? Do you have a few years of experience recruiting Tech talents? Would you thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you contribute to business success by attracting & recruiting top talents from a global market? If so, you might be the person we are looking for!
The Berlin Hub is growing fast and we establish a new TA team to find tech talents all over Europe.
About the role:
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will play a leading role in identifying, attracting, and engaging top talents for our new global product organisation Business Tech.
- You are searching for tech profiles from Product Leads to Software Developer
- Providing a seamless end-to-end recruitment
- You are the go-to partner for hiring managers to provide them with key insights about candidates
- Interviewing candidates to identify the right fit
- You are a data enthusiast and you analyse our TA processes
- You are a networker and like representing us as an attractive employer within tech
- Working on practical tasks which makes you a problem-solver by heart
- You also work closely together with the whole local Hub Team, global and regional TA teams on recruitment needs and other HR related topics
Who are you?
Just like us, we believe you’re social, communicative and an ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. You are keen on input and feedback and you love to collaborate and communicate to stakeholders with the goal to find the best talents to join the H&M Group.
We believe that you love challenges and have a growth mindset. Someone that is passionate about providing a great candidate experience and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Some other bullets on experience we believe you should have to be successful in the role are:
- +2 years of experience of recruiting tech profiles and product teams
- Experience from working and hiring in a global context; especially Eastern Europe is desirable
- Preferably you already have experience with in-house recruitment within fast-growing tech companies
- Solid experience managing applicant tracking systems
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Who are we?
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You’ll be part of an important transformation journey at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
This is a fulltime position with placement in Berlin, Germany. Please apply with your CV as soon as possible, no later 8th of August 2021.
We are looking forward to your application!