Sales Advisor -Part Time
- 277 Broadway, Newmarket, Auckland, New Zealand
- Department: COS
Are you looking for a brand that will invest in you and your career? Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Could you make the difference to a customer’s day?
If you answered yes - we would love to hear from you...
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
Here at COS we are recruiting a sales advisor to join our amazing team in Newmarket Auckland.
The role is a part-time and will include some weekends and evenings.
About the role…
Although every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include:
- Offering customers a high level of service; starting conversations with them and helping them to create great outfits
- Processing deliveries & stock replenishment
- Merchandising the latest garments on the shop floor
- Selling to customers at the cash desk, fitting room, and on the shop floor
- This role will include weekends and early / late shifts
To work as a sales advisor, previous experience is not essential. Instead we look for people with the qualities below
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated & positive
- A genuine interest in others
- Open to learn about and sell our products
When you first join COS we will give you a full training plan in store and access to our E-Learning tool.
In addition to this you will also receive some benefits including;
- 25% Discount within H&M Group
- Seasonal Clothing Allowance
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.