Agile Coach (m/f/d) to Business Tech Europe & Africa Hub
- Auguststraße, Berlin, Germany
- Department: H&M Group
Are you up for a challenge? Do you want to take part in shaping the future for our customers? Are you a strong integrator who always challenges the status quo? Do you thrive on building cross-functional teams that create a lasting impact? If the answer is "Oh Yes!”, then this opportunity might be something for you. We are looking for a high-energy and passionate Agile Coach to join our Tech Hub in Berlin at the new H&M Group Business Tech organization.
H&M Group Business Tech is established to take the lead in changing the fashion industry completely, combining business and technology with innovation to create new business and customer value. With our Business Tech Hubs we want to create a global and collaborative network for the newly formed function and make sure that our Business Tech products are achieving desired effects in the markets and are relevant for our customers & colleagues in different parts of the world.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As an Agile Coach you will support teams on creating world class products delivering a state of the art customer experience. It is the Agile Coach’s role to coach & teach the agile practices, support Scrum ceremonies, remove impediments and shield them from external distractions. Agile Coach brings the Product Leads, the team and all stakeholders together and helps them understand each other. This individual is also a personal coach for team members and an innovator who constantly seek continuous improvements.
The Agile Coach has great leadership skills, believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. Working with a focus on value creation, growth and serving customers with full ownership and accountability. Delivering exceptional customer and business results.
YOUR SKILLS AND MINDSET:
Just like us you believe in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust. You should have experience in agile coaching, scrum master and in software development/product management roles from fast-growing tech companies. You have a successful track record of delivering high-impact products & services and enabling teams using Agile principles. We are looking for a strong leader to influence product and leadership teams. You excel at facilitating, coaching, and mentoring teams and leaders towards rapidly delivering high impact, high quality products in a sustainable fashion.
FURTHERMORE, WE BELIEVE YOU:
- Build and coach high performing teams
- Strengthen teams understanding of Agile / Scrum concepts and principles
- Ensure teams actions are aligned with Business Tech’s objectives and vision
- Are an essential part of our Agile transformation, being a change agent in all areas of the business
- Identify trade-offs between short- and long-term benefits to drive shared product vision with all stakeholder
- Foster a continuous learning environment helping teams to inspect & adapt
- Have a growth mindset, both as an individual, and how you approach team growth
- Enable all product teams and remove impediments
- Ensure improvement of quality of outcome and efficiency of Product Teams, by driving their empowerment and maturity
- Accompany new product teams, facilitating team ceremonies and setting up Agile baseline way-of-working
- Foster knowledge transfer across teams
- Responsible for continuous improvement and coaching of area team members in agile concept
Do you think we are a match? We hope so!
This is a fulltime position with placement in Berlin, Germany. If all of this sounds like it might be your kind of thing then you should get in touch.
Send us your application with CV and cover letter. Last day of application is 2021-08-08 but we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to your application!