HR Business Partner, Monki
- Södra Larmgatan, Göteborg, Sweden
- Department: Monki
Fashion is our expression and we have a passion for it. But it doesn’t stop there. We want to make a difference. We want to empower women to empower the world.
Monki first came to life because there was no Monki. And since that day our mission has been to empower young women across the globe to salute sisterhood. Whether we address social sustainability, body rights, mental health, periods – or simply new fashion trends, we want to inspire everyone to express their own unique style and feel worthy just the way they are. Our aim is to offer an alternative, when it comes to our store experience, in our signatures style and in our mission to empower.
As a purpose-driven brand we not only want to be recognised for our on-trend collections and sisterhood values, but also for our brave sustainability efforts and conscious initiatives. We’re in this for the long-haul and we’d love for you to join us on this journey.
We are looking for a true team player with the heart in the right place! Someone who can help us put Monki on the map as an employer brand! We are on an interesting transformation journey in the Monki PEOPLE team, with a vision to become the best employer we can be. Not a small task we know, but we believe in our team, and we believe in you. Our company is infused with the Monki brand DNA:s brave, fun, friendly and empowering. You´re up for the challenge, aren’t you?
You will be part of a great team including HR, Corporate Relations and Social Sustainability. You will be based at our head office in Gothenburg where you will support our Business Areas; Product, Customer Experience and Growth, as well as Controlling and Sustainability. As a HRBP at Monki you will work closely with all parts of the business, both strategically and operationally. You will also be in close contact with our global Area Teams and the H&M Group. Success will be measured through delivery on a yearly action plan and KPIs related to our transformation. Main responsibilities include:
- Offer strategical and operational HR-support to our managers in all people related issues
- Employee relations, including labor law and union negotiations.
- Independently lead and/or take part in different HR projects at Monki and the H&M Group.
- Influence and motivate our business leaders to continuously develop value-driven leadership according to our leadership principles and Group expectations.
- Drive and support change on both a team and organizational level.
- Being a strong role model and ambassador for our values and culture
- Empower a culture of constant learning
- Support competence development, talent management and succession planning according to business needs and our goals.
Already today, you live and breathe HR and understand the importance of a value-driven culture for a successful business. You can balance the everyday tasks with a deeper strategic mindset aimed at transforming us as a company. You are a free-thinker and you are not afraid to step into the new or update the old. You are empathic, a self-starter and have a clear vision to reach set goals and inspire your colleagues.
You thrive in a fast-moving and creative environment and have the ability to be structured and organized with great attention to details. In addition, you are curious, creative and have a can-do attitude. You think we before I. We also see that you:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience of working as a HR Business Partner, Area HR, HR Generalist or similar.
- Are comfortable in handling all operational aspects of a yearly HR cycle
- Have good knowledge in Swedish labor law
- A track record of driving HR projects from start to finish, from the overall picture to details, with an analytical mindset.
- Experience of translating business needs into HR solutions and actions.
- Experience from supporting organizations through change.
- Experience of coaching and developing leaders in a cross functional setting and the ability to build trustful relations with the business.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
No day at Monki is the same, and you will love it. We do. We live and breathe our DNA of brave, empowering, friendly, and FUN! You will be a part of an energetic and dynamic environment with passionate and creative people.
This is a full-time, permanent role placed at our Head office in Gothenburg, Sweden. You will report to our People director.
If you want to join our fantastic team, please upload your CV (English) as soon as possible but at the latest 20th of June 2021. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. At H&M Group we strive to have a fair and inclusive recruitment process. Therefore, we kindly ask you to not attach a cover letter in your application as they often contain information that can easily trigger unintentional biases.
We look forward to receiving your application!