Sales Merchandiser Europe MONKI
- Södra Larmgatan, Göteborg, Sweden
- Department: Monki
Monki is a high street fashion brand that offers an exciting retail experience. And it is something else: it is Team Monki. Together, we spread a friendly vibe through everything we do, inspiring people to express themselves and feel great about who they are. Monki believes in its employees, and its customers. Our company is infused with the Monki brand values: brave, fun, friendly and empowering.
As a Sales Merchandiser you will be part of Monkis Customer experience team working to maximise, improve, encourage and build for the future every day, all day. As a team member, you will play an important role in moving the company towards its highly set goals, the Monki way. In this position you will have a shared responsibility together with your team for the European market consisting of 75 stores in 12 countries.
As a Sales Merchandiser at Monki you always strive to increase selling by:
- Being the expert of your concept and market, identifying and maximizing sales potential through analysis, strategy, commercial planning actions, communication and follow up.
- Securing that the right product is in the right store at the right time to the right price.
- Doing sales and stock follow ups leading to actions that drives our selling forward, both ad hoc and planned.
- Set a strategy for, develop and improve the allocation end replenishment of garments to our stores.
- Initiate and execute activities in stores such as sale and offers
- Work closely with the visual department on campaigns and garment presentation in stores to make them as fantastic as possible.
- Be the link between our stores and our Design and Buying Office in collection and assortment matters.
- Being close to the market through contact with area teams and stores to drive selling through localization.
- Keeping a close eye on competitors and analyzing them.
- Educating, motivating, and inspire our area teams and stores to be as commercial as possible.
This is a role where you will have a wide range of touchpoints with several functions within the company. We believe that you will bring commercial eyes, analytical skills, retail insights, salesmanship (or saleswomanship!), organizing skills and coaching abilities to this position. You know that it’s cool to be kind and to have an ambitious mind: you’re eager to join an international team that aims high and works hard to achieve constant development. At Monki we like to constant improve while having fun together on the way.
Who are you as a Sales Merchandiser?
- You have 3-5 years of experience from merchandising, buying, controlling or store managing
- You have a degree in business, economics or similar.
- Previous retail experience is a definite plus.
- Your top of mind is always to sell more and you have strong analytical skills and a commercial mindset.
- You are business oriented, always straight forward with a strong will to improve.
- You are a self-motivated team player and like to take on challenges.
- You enjoy working strategically with developing our business as well as working hands on analyzing numbers.
- You identify problems and provide easy solutions.
- You are good in communicating with people with a humble attitude.
- You have excellent skills in English. Both in writing and speaking are a necessity.
The job is placed in our Head Office in Gothenburg. You will be part of the Merchandising team reporting to Global Head of Merchandising Retail. This is a temporary contract for 11 months. Working remotely from another location can be discussed.
Apply with CV as soon as possible but no later than August 18th.
We look forward to hearing from you!
In 2018 our Head Office became LGBTQ certified by RFSL, the Swedish Federation for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Rights. This better knowledge of the LGBTQ+ perspective will help us to truly live our values of transparency and openness.