Regional Ecommerce Manager
- 5th Ave, New York, NY, USA
- Department: COS
Are you looking to for a new and exciting role? Are you looking for a position with high levels of autonomy, where you will get to shape the direction of Ecommerce for one of the most exiting brands in North America?
If you answered yes - we would love to hear from you...
Here at COS we are recruiting a Regional Ecommerce Manager based in New York.
COS is a brand for men and women who want high fashion design with good quality at an affordable price. Quality and detail is present in all areas of the brand, from our high level of customer service, to an enjoyable store environment and beautiful packaging. COS launched in 2007 and is now present in over 30 countries with over 200 stores including e-Commerce. COS currently have e-commerce sites in 27 markets in Europe as well as in the US, China, Korea, Japan and Japan
The COS Online Store in North America recently celebrated its 6th anniversary. During the next five years, our key objective is to a create substantial online and omni channel growth and a seamless customer experience with a digital first approach within the region, allowing for long-term profitable and sustainable growth.
This role would suit someone entrepreneurial, curious and sales driven, not afraid of rolling up their sleeves to get things done, balancing strategic thinking & operational tasks. You will lead and manage a team of 4, including 2 visual merchandisers, a web publisher, and a controller. You will regularly interact with both our regional and global cross-functional teams and drive the regional online and digital priorities towards your key stakeholders.
- As the E-Commerce Manager, you will be responsible for the sales performance and the overall profitability of the COS online stores in the United States and Canada, while ensuring the best possible customer experience, in line with the COS global brand vision.
- Lead Regional strategic planning, manage operational and commercial activities (inclusive of key selling periods for your region),content alignment, warehouse & logistics management and customer service.
- Lead the North America Ecommerce team, defining and developing the digital sales strategy in alignment with the COS brand vision.
- Drive the development of sales growth across the region (US and Canada), including own branded sites and wholesalers; Align with Regional and Global Product and Marketing Teams on content, product and promotion strategies to develop best-in-class brand and category driving initiatives and activations.
- Set priorities and find new growth opportunities leveraging customer behaviour, web analytics and sales data analysis.
- Analyse selling reports, budgets, and other available tools (merchandising information, competitors' context, local opportunities) to make business decisions to drive selling.
- Partner with Merchandising and Logistics Teams to secure fulfilment and shipping with optimized costs and timing.
- Drive the technical development of the E-Commerce operations and define future needs and priorities for the digital roadmap leveraging multiple stakeholders and Business Tech team support (User Experience, Logistics including delivery, returns and packaging, Customer Service, Reporting optimization);
- Develop, implement, and enhance the Regional E-Commerce strategy and website functionality to drive sales growth, setting and following up goals.
- Set the online channel budget and manage the P&L
- Mentor, coach and lead North America E-Commerce team, hold annual performance appraisals, and provide the team members with regular feedback, guidance, and encouragement.
- We are looking for someone with a minimum of 8 to 10 years of total experience. You should have 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar role, leading a team
- You must have previous experience leading a team, including people and stakeholder management and working cross functionally with other departments.
- To be successful in this role you should not be afraid of rolling up your sleeves, a balance between strategic thinking and operational execution is needed
- Around 5 % travel required as necessary (Sales meetings, Trainings/Workshops, etc.)
- Strong commercial awareness – balance between commerciality and inspiration.
- Technical understanding of e-commerce web platforms and analytics.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- You should be able to work independently and be self-motivated while also working within a team environment and fostering a strong team collaboration
- Proven ability to achieve results working both strategically and operationally
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make. Over the last 13 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.