- 110 5th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
- Department: COS
Looking to start a new and exciting opportunity? Are you looking for a role with high levels of autonomy, where you get to shape the direction of Ecommerce for one of the most exiting brands in North America? Do you want to work for a brand that will invest in you and your career?
If you answered yes - we would love to hear from you...
Here at COS we are recruiting a Website Publisher based out of our New York City office.
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
We are looking for a person who can help us improve and grow cosstores.com with a customer-first approach. The US Website Publisher is a detail-oriented individual, able to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, as well as determine key priorities with a customer first and best for business approach.
You will be responsible for publishing content on the COS website as well as administrate, categorize and publish products, according to company and brand guidelines. You will participate in user acceptance testing, front-end and back-end verification including the logging of incidents, in-line with the COS digital development roadmap.
You will have to have a strong understanding and knowledge of technical web solutions, and genuine interest in digital development. Experience of administration and publishing on fashion websites is a must. You love, follow and want to work hard to improve our E-Commerce and Digital Business. You will be supporting the E-Commerce, Business Development and Marketing teams that work with the digital platforms, as well as daily liaising with our IT team.
You will report to the Regional North America E-Commerce Manager.
Responsibilities include the following, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for updating content on the US transactional site on time, always adhering to the message, visual standards, and business needs.
- Maximize selling potential of new products by ensuring products are fully enriched and are available to the customer when stock becomes available.
- Identify areas of improvement in the product enrichment process, both manual and system based and collaborate with key stakeholders accordingly.
- Log and follow up on product, content management system and backend incidents, identifying defects and following up on progress.
- Administrate price lists and product pricing changes in accordance with the commercial plan.
- Daily monitoring of the website ensuring high quality content, accuracy, and functionality, including monitoring of key website KPIs and content performance across devices.
- User acceptance testing in-line with planned website releases including the logging of defects and incidents, securing a high-quality customer experience.
- Partner with global Digital Experience team to include US priorities in A/B testing roadmap and contribute to monitoring test preparation, go-live and results as well as implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, E-Commerce, or equivalent E-Commerce experience.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Experience Manager, Coremetrics and Google Analytics Solutions preferred.
- Passion for driving sales, proven ability to achieve strong results working strategically and operationally with strong teamwork.
- Ambitious team player with drive and willingness to take own initiatives.
- Ability to work across functions and competencies.
- A great eye for detail.
- Self-paced with prioritization, organization and time management competencies.
- Strong analytical, written, verbal and communication skills.
- Up to date with latest trends and innovations within the Ecommerce industry.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS/experience working and experience from liaising and setting of requirements with web designers/developers.
- Experience of SEO
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.