& Other Stories Retail Sales Ambassador
- 370 N Beverly Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, USA
- Department: & Other Stories
As an employee, you are always an ambassador for & Other Stories where we try to create motivation and job satisfaction for ourselves and others in the store. Our welcoming approach and expertise along with styling and fashion knowledge is the key when it comes to helping our customers in the best possible way.
We speak from the heart and have a personable way that makes everyone feel welcome. Our service, stories, ideas, products and images are meant to inspire and empower customers to create their personal style, or story.
We believe that you will be a part of cultivating a friendly and warm shopping experience for & Other Stories customers through organic customer service, product knowledge, operational routines and overall upkeeping within a value driven team environment to drive sales.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
· Greet and engage all customers in conversation
· Utilize an organic customer service approach to create an easy and inspiring shopping experience for every customer
- Provide relevant and detailed product knowledge of all & Other Stories merchandise including but not limited to fabric types, washing instructions, garment fits etc.
· Communicates with customers courteously and promptly in-person and via phone
· Promote loss prevention and safety through customer service and established & Other Stories policies and procedures in partnership with store leadership team
- Ability to complete the full garment processing cycle from unpacking to steaming per & Other Stories guidelines and best practices to maximize selling opportunities
- Handles customer transactions at the register and packages purchases according to & Other Stories standards in a courteous and friendly manner
- Replenishes all departments consistently throughout the day to ensure full inventory on the shop floor
- Upkeeps & Other Stories logistic standards and overall cleanliness of stockrooms and back stocked merchandise
- Maintains & Other Stories shop floor standards by ensuring product care is met throughout the day
- Supports with execution of reductions and campaign set ups according to & Other Stories guidelines
· Adheres to & Other Stories values, policies and procedures as outlined in company handbook
· Partners with team members to ensure customers receive the best customer service in a friendly shopping environment
· Responsible for keeping shop floor and stockrooms clean, well maintained and handed over per & Other Stories standards
· Willingness and ability to readily respond to changing circumstances and expectations
· Assists in training new team members with high level of customer service focus
· Being straight forward and open minded including when receiving and sharing feedback
Financial Accountability: None
Job Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly (Part-Time or Full-Time)
EEOC Classification: SLS
You are guided by our values in all that you do, and together with your colleagues you are responsible for keeping the values alive and as a guide in your everyday work.
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
· High School graduate or equivalent preferred
· At least 6 months of experience in direct customer service, retail industry preferred
· Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
· Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
· Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
· Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
· Ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities
· Ability and willingness to run a cash register
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Lively interest and knowledge in fashion and design trends
· Passion and drive for retail industry
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Ability to manage time and prioritize
· Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.