Junior Accountant (Lisbon H&M office)
- R. Serpa Pinto 14, 1200-445 Lisboa, Portugal
- Tempo inteiro
- Departamento: H&M
Descrição da empresa
Como uma das maiores cadeias de moda do mundo, queremos ser um lugar onde tudo é possível e onde as pessoas querem estar. Juntamente com a nossa abordagem de colocar o cliente em primeiro lugar, todos os colaboradores da H&M têm oportunidades de desenvolvimento profissional e pessoal. Damos-te independência, confiança, desafiamos-te a explorares o teu caminho e a escreveres a tua própria história. Acreditamos em atribuir responsabilidades às pessoas logo desde o início e a criar um forte sentido de propriedade .
Descrição do emprego
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic accounting team in the world of fashion?
You will be fesponsible for carry out the work in the accounting department in a correct and efficient way. Following the group guidelines, local rules and regulations for accounting. To live up to H&M’s values.
By acting in line with our values and being a role model, you contribute to H&M’s business success. No matter what your role may be at H&M – WHAT you do is as important as HOW you do it.
The job of a Junior Accountant comes with lots of responsibility and challenges:
• Keep the books correct, up to date and according to law;
• Make sure routines are followed and that the books are closed on time;
• Initiate and carry out general ledger bookings;
• Carry out bank & credit card reconciliation;
• Carry out accounts payable, Carry out gift card analysis and reconciliation;
• Report to Accounting manager;
• Work accordance with VAT & Corporate Tax & Withholding Tax rules;
• Carry out Balance Reconciliation;
• To work with manager and colleagues in the accounting department and from other functions in a professional way;
• Maintain contact with other accounting departments and functions within H&M;
• Be professional all time;
• Take own initiative to improve and maintain the work in the accounting department;
• Make sure to acquire knowledge to have ability to be efficient;
• Communicate with people to solve daily matters in an efficient way.
• At least one year of experience;
• English fluent speaker it is mandatory;
• Bachelor degree in business or similar it will be valued;
• Available to travel.
We believe you are an open minded, communicative, ambitious, team player, full of drive and optimism.
Your personal qualities should also include:
• Cost conscious;
• Willing to learn;
• Coping with a high workload;
• Planning & organizing;
• Fight with bureaucracy and take the initiative;
• Self-motivating and inspiring;