Future Instore Visual Merchandiser Opportunities
- Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department: COS
Are you an visual merchandiser looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to work for a brand that will invest in you and your career? Do you enjoy the challenge of creating visually inspiring and commercial displays?
If you answered yes - we would love to hear from you...
Here at COS we are looking for people to join our future talent group. By joining the group, you will be the first to know when a new visual merchandiser role becomes available in your area.
About the role…
Although every single day will be different, some of the things that our visual merchandisers do regularly include:
- Offering our customers a high level of service; starting conversations and helping them build great outfits
- Being responsible for the visual direction of the store
- Installing inspirational window displays
- Creating amazing outfit suggestions and styling mannequins
- Merchandising new stock and rotating the existing collection to keep the store looking fresh and exciting
- Support the sales staff with store operations
- Provide the visual direction to all store staff and management at the start of each new season
- Set the visual merchandising standard for the store and train others on how to keep the store looking great
To be a member of the group we look for some previous experience plus each of the qualities below.
- 1 years’ experience as a visual merchandiser in another store or working as a visual assistant
- Customer focused
- A positive attitude
- Supportive of others
- Warmth, confidence, and adaptability
- A genuine interest in others
- Open to learn about and sell product
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Creative mindset
- Excellent commercial abilities
Why choose us?
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting the very best people and offer a transparent and open environment where talent is recognised and valued. Since the beginning COS colleagues have travelled all over the world, supporting new store openings or for career opportunities. We believe that a diverse workforce plays a meaningful role in the success of COS. We are a brand that celebrates people’s individual differences and appreciates the contribution that all COS colleagues make.
If you would like to join our talent community, we invite you to apply via the link below. If you are invited to an interview and need us to make any adjustments, please let the recruiter know who will be happy to discuss this with you in more detail.
We look forward to hearing from you!