Head of Brand and Community
- Åsögatan, Stockholm, Sweden
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: H&M Group
Weekday is a street/fashion brand by and for creatives. Dedicated to encouraging self-confidence and self-expression, we hope to inspire our customers through a combination of product and unique artistic, creative initiatives.
We are at a very interesting and exciting phase where your work will be of great importance to our result. Lead the Brand and Community team and participate in driving the success of Weekday further! As this role is new within Weekday, this will be a great opportunity to make the role your own.
Head of Brand and Community is a pivotal role for our business, focused on being the creative visionary and strategist for the brand, to build preference over time, and by doing so reach our vision.
You will be responsible for:
- Set, plan and drive our brand strategy and linked business strategies for increased growth and preference
- Work with the brand across the company, and make sure the different parts are linked together
- Create a creative, customer centric and fast-moving culture through an inspiring and visionary leadership of the team
- Continuously research to keep yourself updated within your area of expertise and responsibility.
- Progressive brand leader for modern fashion or lifestyle business with growth mindset
- Large experience working within the field of brand marketing, brand strategy and/or creative direction, within a senior management position
- High level of artistic achievement. Traditional art skills and creativity is a must, as well as a hands-on attitude
- Innovation-driven, culture-defining and conceptual thinker with an ability to both set strategic direction and then process it and channel it throughout the organization, including providing feedback
- Creative leader with strong communication-, interpersonal- and organizational skills; able to communicate effectively both verbally and visually.
- Strong commercial mindset
Having an open mind about people and the world around us creates a responsible, relevant and inclusive work place. At Weekday it’s natural to be yourself and respect others for who they are. We support, encourage and help each other in our daily work always with our values in mind. Our success is based on our people and each employee is an important part of our business and culture.
At Weekday we have high expectations on our employees, as we are sure you have on us as an employer. We offer you a high pace, fun and dynamic work environment built on everyone’s ownership, teamwork, creativity and engagement.
This is a fulltime position, either based at Weekday’s Head Office in Stockholm Sweden, or where you have an opportunity working remote. If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, apply by submitting your CV. We would like to receive your application as soon as possible; but no later than 21st of May 2021. For questions, don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Partner, [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!
Weekday is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.