Future Store Manager Opportunities
- Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Department: COS
Are you a leader looking for a new beginning? Do you want to work for a brand that will invest in you and your career? Could you make the difference to a customer’s day?
If you answered yes - we would love to hear from you...
Here at COS we are looking for experienced managers to join our wonderful talent community. By joining our talent community, you will be the first to know when a new store manager role becomes available in your area.
About the role
Although every single day will be different some of the things that our store managers do regularly include;
- Offering our customers a high level of service; starting conversations and helping them build great outfits
- Taking ownership of the store/department sales performance and running it as if it were your own business.
- Leading and motivating a team of people to achieve excellent standards of service
- Leading recruitment events and taking care to secure all new colleagues are made to feel welcome and well-trained.
- Identifying future talents and putting together development plans to support their progression
- Oversee store operations to create a smooth an enjoyable customer experience
- Creating a great place to work...
To join our talent community, we look for some previous management experience plus each of the qualities below.
- Warmth, confidence, energy and authenticity
- A genuine interest in others
- The capacity to learn about and sell products
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal & written.
- Excellent commercial abilities
- Good planning and organising skills
- 1 year working as a store manager, assistant store manager or in another similar role
Why choose us?
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting the very best people and offer a transparent and open environment where talent is recognised and valued. Since the beginning COS colleagues have travelled all over the world, supporting new store openings or for career opportunities. We believe that a diverse workforce plays a meaningful role in the success of COS. We are a brand that celebrates people’s individual differences and appreciates the contribution that all COS colleagues make.
If you would like to join our talent community, we invite you to apply via the link below. If you are invited to an interview and need us to make any adjustments, please let the recruiter know who will be happy to discuss this with you in more detail.
We look forward to hearing from you!