Sales Advisor 20 hours
- Leof. Kifisias 37, Marousi 151 23, Greece
- Department: COS
Are you looking for a brand that will invest in you and your career?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
Could you make the difference to a customer’s day?
If you answered yes - we would love to hear from you...
Here at COS we are recruiting part time Sales Advisors (20 hours) to join our new store in Athens.
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
About the role…
Although every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include:
- Offering customers a high level of service, through styling advice, product knowledge and store experience
- Processing deliveries & stock replenishment
- Assisting with day to day running of the store
- Being a COS brand ambassador and providing the best experience for our customers
To work as a sales assistant, we look for people with the qualities below;
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated & positive
- A genuine interest in others
- Open to learn about and sell our products
- Flexible availability, including weekends and evenings
Why choose COS?
When you first join COS we will give you a full training plan and access to our E-Learning tool. In addition to this you will also receive some fantastic benefits including;
- Uniform allowance
- 25% discount on products from all H&M Group brands plus free shipping when shopping online
- Introduction training
- Learning and development opportunities
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.