Regional Product Lead - Customer Fulfilment (m/f/d)
- Auguststraße 11, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- Department: H&M Group
H&M Business Tech is established to take the lead in changing the fashion industry completely, combining business and technology with innovation to create new business and customer value. With our Business Tech Hubs we want to create a global and collaborative network for the newly formed function and make sure that our Business Tech products are achieving desired effects in the markets and are relevant for our customers & colleagues in different parts of the world.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Regional Product Lead with focus on the Customer Fulfilment Domain you will act as the link between our global business tech product teams and our H&M Group brands & functions within the EMEA region (Europe & Africa).
THAT‘S WHAT YOU DO WITH US
As a Regional Product Lead in Business Tech, you will be at the center of the action where the product meets business on a regional and local level. You will work closely with global Product Owners but also in close collaboration with local Business Tech teams and other stakeholders to ensure that product development is in line with the needs of local customers and regions to create value. You are responsible for rolling out new products as well as changing existing products to benefit the realization within your dedicated region and its markets.
In the Domain Customer Fulfilment, you will work closely with a variety of products that are geared towards optimizing the flow of goods from supplier to the hands of our consumers. It’s all about supply chain, in the purest of forms, with tons of opportunity to create business growth. Your mission will be to support an ideal assortment of articles for our customers to choose from at any given time, in any given store or channel.
The product areas you will help reach their full potentials are; Allocation Precision, Inventory Optimization, Digital Core & Partner Connectivity.
FURTHERMORE, YOU WILL
- Act as a partner to the one or several global product teams and provide continual feedback from across the region and help them derive actionable insights and product requirements by applying your knowledge
- Contribute with analytical insights, data driven input and specialized Business area expertise from a regional and local perspective to help improve Products
- Support with identifying new product features based on business opportunities by assessing feasibility and requirements
- Planning and preparing the roll-out of products in countries, coordinating both with regional stakeholders as well as global product teams, ensuring alignment on dependencies and timelines
- Act as the primary escalation point for local stakeholders or directly for end user business units in relation to owned products during roll-outs and operations
- Ensure strong operational and organizational readiness within markets when rolling-out new and change of existing products
- •Develop and contribute towards global and local best practices, with new and existing tech roll-outs.
- Support Global teams to optimize supply chain network to optimize lead time, availability, and overstock.
- Support countries with setting up budget, resources, communication, training, and change management when deploying a new or change of an existing product
- Communicate and manage various stakeholders in an inclusive and efficient way to ensure alignment of goals and tasks to ensure the overall success of the products within your area
- Promoting the agile mindset and culture across all organization, countries & regions
THAT‘S WHAT YOU ARE
Just like us you believe in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust. You are a great communicator with strong stakeholder & change management skills within an international and diverse context. To be successful in the role you have an entrepreneurial spirit, a growth mindset and a solid understanding of the business operational side within the domain you want to support. You inspire others and believe in collaboration, team and individual abilities. You are coaching and empowering and lead others through humble servant leadership.
FURTHERMORE, WE BELIEVE YOU:
- B.A./B.Sc. in Engineering or Economics
- Experience in Logistics, Supply Chain, Retail or Customer Fulfillment related fields
- Have proven leadership experience (formal or informal) and strong stakeholder management
- Have a business and customer-oriented mindset to solve complex problems
- Ability to communicate clearly including listening to customers, both internal and external, and synthesize insights into actionable adjustments to a product
- Ability to drive roll-out and change initiatives incl. task breakdown, prioritization and planning, pro-active risk management and status monitoring
- Business Development background is an Advantage
- Understand global strategies and making them relevant in a local context
- See risks and issues and how to mitigate or handle them proactively
- Have understanding and experience of Agile product development and OKR Methodologies
- Fluent in written and spoken English
THE MOST IMPORTANT IN BRIEF
Job location: Berlin
Start of work: asap
Contract: permanent contract
ARE YOU UP FOR A CHALLENGE? THEN THIS OPPORTUNITY MIGHT BE SOMETHING FOR YOU!
Please apply with a short cover letter and curriculum vitae by 16th of May 2021.
We are looking forward to meeting you!