Business Analyst for the H&M Brand Customer Insights & Analytics Team
- Mäster Samuelsgatan, Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
The Customer Insights & Analytics team, part of the H&M brand global organization, is now looking for a new Business Analyst to join us!
Our team’s vision is to provide the best possible decision support for the H&M brand and lead the transformation in becoming a customer, data, and insight centric company. More specifically, we are a team of seven analysts working together to solve atypical problems using data and analytics in collaboration with all parts of the H&M brand organization.
- Analyse business needs and turn business challenges into analysis requirements
- Lead projects and be responsible for connecting data analyses with business challenges
- Work collaboratively with data analysts/data scientists to translate data into insights and outcomes that can be leveraged by the business
- Analyse internal data: sales, pricing, product/assortment, customer data, etc.
- Analyse external data: news articles, financial statements, reports, etc.
- Put together presentations and business cases
- Create reports and dashboards visualizing the output of analyses
- Present and deliver recommendations and/or solutions to business stakeholders
- Your strong business sense helps you quickly understand the challenges of varied stakeholders (e.g. logistics, online sales, retail space, business units, assortment, etc.)
- You are interested in following the latest trends and development in the retail industry
- You love solving complex problems and turning ill-defined questions into concrete analysis plans
- You have developed strong analytical skills working as a consultant, controller, analyst, or something similar
- You enjoy working with data and sharpening your analytical skills – If you have experience working with SQL, that is a great plus!
- You are comfortable visualizing and presenting the results of your analysis to different stakeholders – You have used PowerPoint extensively and might have used Power BI and/or Tableau in previous roles
- You are a clear communicator who can easily translate complex analytical methods for business stakeholders
- You enjoy working in teams and collaborating with colleagues whose skills complement yours
The position will be located at our head office in Stockholm, Sweden.
Please apply with CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible, but no later than May 16th