- 1245 Worcester St, Natick, MA 01760, USA
- Department: COS
Are you a leader looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work for a brand that will invest in you and your career?
Could you make the difference to a customer’s day?
If you answered yes - we would love to hear from you...
Here at COS we are recruiting a Store Manager to lead the team in our Natick Location.
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
About the role…
Although every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include;
• Offering customers a high level of service, through styling advice, product knowledge and store experience
• Analysing selling information and taking responsibility for the store sales performance
• Leading and motivating a team of managers, visual merchandisers and sales assistants to achieve excellent standards of service
• Leading on recruitment and ensure induction and training to new starters is carried out
• Identifying future talents and putting together development plans to support their progression
• Overseeing store operations
• Being a COS brand ambassador and providing the best experience for our customers.
• Creating a great place to work
To work as a store manager, you should have previous management/leadership experience plus the qualities below.
• Minimum 1 year working as a manager within a retail environment.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead, train and develop a team
• Customer focused
• Self-motivated & Positive
• A genuine interest in others
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent commercial abilities and interest in fashion, retail
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, weekends and evenings when required
EEOC Classification: OFM
Why choose COS?
When you first join COS you will receive a full introduction, excellent training, and a mentor that will support you during your first days, weeks and months. In addition to this you will also receive lots of fantastic benefits including:
- 25% staff discount
- Up to $800 per year clothing allowance
- Start with up to 3 weeks vacation
- Company wellness pay
- Medical/Dental insurance benefits*
- Short term and long term disability benefits
- BRI Commuter benefits
- H&M Incentive plan (HIP/ESOP)
- 401k Retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Petplan insurance
- Parental Leave of Absence
- Parental Leave Pay
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.