Sales Advisor-Part-time 20-30H/week
- Amagertorv, 1160 København, Denmark
- Department: Weekday
In our stores and in our offices, we believe in individuality and inclusion. And, we value diversity – because together we can make a difference.
If this sounds like a place you’d like to work, we’d love to meet you!
As a Sales Advisor at Weekday you ensure a great shopping experience for our customers. You work together with your colleagues to optimize the selling, implement selling activities, secure product flow and our Weekday Way of Selling. You take ownership and responsibility in your daily work. You are a role model for our brand by living our values.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Secure Weekday´s store operation best practice and making sure that the store always is replenished and clean
- Keep yourself up to date with weekly info and sales activities and take responsibility in planning your workday
- Know and actively work with the products and sales activities in accordance with set goals. Always with the customer and optimization of sales in focus
- Work efficient and set the right priorities
- Follow up and act accordingly to administrative procedures and security routines
- Be a great team player and take ownership in creating a good work environment
This is a temporary position on 20-30H/week until end of August 2021.
Starting date as soon as possible.
You live and work through our values, are a true team player with a positive and humble approach. You give and receive feedback. You are sales driven, like challenges, are flexible and like to take own initiatives. You love to interact with customers and for you it is important to give every customer the best shopping experience.
We offer you a strong company culture characterized by belief in people, teamwork, and entrepreneurial spirit. We need to receive your application, CV and personal letter in English by the latest of 30th of April 2021.