Project Manager - H&M Brand Retail Space
- Mäster Samuelsgatan, Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M
Are you passionate about customer experience and about seizing business opportunities and want to have an important role working with development of services and features within our physical stores? We are looking for a Project manager to the Service team within Retail Space who wants to take part in transforming and changing the experience in our stores!
Retail is undergoing major changes, therefore, to define role of our physical stores in the OMNI environment become even more important. Retail Space Function contributes to various transformation programs across other functions. We work in cross functional setup aligned around clear Desire State and Must wins with ways of working that embraces speed in decision making and focus on result. The mission is to transform our physical stores into a modern, relevant and unique shopping experience that drives OMNI sales and profit, supports in development of the customer base as well as has impact on brand preference and awareness. Retail Space consists of the teams Format Development, Commercial Development, Service, H&M Store Design, Controlling, Test & Analysis and Change Lead.
You will be at the center of transforming todays customer experience in our stores into a modern, convenient, and seamless shopping experience. You will be improving and developing services and features within our stores in close collaboration with other key functions as Business Tech, Store Operations, Regions, Business Units, Expansion etc. You will work with many different aspects of our core business to meet our future customer needs enabling H&M to take our stores to the next level. The Retail Space teamwork in a highly cross functional manner so close collaboration with other functions and stakeholders will be key to be successful.
- Work with services within these areas: Omni, Self and Direct Services
- Take ownership and drive the development for different services and features within our stores, with the clear goal to, in collaboration with other departments, improve customer experience
- Lead cross functional teams to set a sustainable and profitable long-term plan for how to roll out these services and features
- Be exploratory and drive tests to set base for future development and roadmap
- Secure roll out of new services together with rest of organization
We believe that you are passionate about retail, our customers and the value tech will bring to our future store experience. We also believe that you as a person is a true role model for the H&M values and an ambitious, flexible and humble team player. You have a can-do approach, where you see potential and opportunities. You want to understand, test, scale and learn. You work in a cross-functional manner with a speed and flexible mindset.
To be a successful Project Manager we also believe you:
- Have previous strong experience within project management, product ownership or similar positions tied to retail – you can start from an idea and from that create a clear plan for how to go from test, learn, develop and scale
- Are passionate about and have an understanding of the value tech will bring to store experience
- Are a highly skilled communicator and have an ability to build strong relationships in an entrepreneurial setting driving strong results, this gained from cross functional projects involving several stakeholders
- Have a good business sense, strategic approach and strong executing skills
- Have a customer centric approach, always having the customer and customer experience top of mind
- Fluent in English
Experience of tech projects focusing on improving customer experience within retail is seen as meriting.
This Project Manager role will report to the Head of Services within Retail Space and you will be located at the Head Office in Stockholm, Sweden. This is a permanent role starting as soon as possible.
If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send in your resume in English (no need for cover letter) latest May 5th. Responsible Recruiter is Iris Carlström.
We look forward to receiving your application!
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.