SAP Software Engineer - Data Foundation
- Liljeholmsstranden 5, 117 43 Stockholm, Sweden
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: H&M Group
Are you ready to shape the future of fashion and design? Do you want to work with Analytics and Data? If the answer is yes, then this is the opportunity for you! We are now looking for Software Engineers to bring in new competence to our new organization Business Tech.
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We’re all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow – your development is all up to you!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
We are on a journey together which means there is a great opportunity for having impact and be part of forming our way forward. You will play an important role in setting the foundation and creating our future organization.
As a SAP Software Engineer inside the Data Foundation, you will be working with one of the largest SAP installations in the world. You interact with a high number of stakeholders to ensure best utilization of our SAP investment. The Master Data teams plays a central role within the organization and the work that you do will lay the foundation for the future growth and development of the H&M group going forward.
You will be given the opportunity to grow your own skills within the SAP ERP Business suite, working in a team that is responsible for the master data solution in SAP ECC, SAP MDG and/or SAP CRM. The teams ensure user friendly master data solutions with a high data quality for articles, customers, suppliers, enterprise structure and store & warehouses. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with lots of challenges like how to manage the infrastructure, how to integrate with existing business IT solution, how to manage the data quality etc. Furthermore, you will:
- Be a driver for roll-out initiatives including cutover planning and execution.
- Participate in requirement meetings to define and document the complete scope and map against current solution
- Provide system analysis
- Have solution overview
- Use own knowledge/experience and problem-solving skills to creatively resolve complex issues and choose the best course of action
- Drive improvements regarding processes and method.
- Identify and share best practices with other teams as well as produce necessary documentation
- Make sure to deliver on time and identify and eliminate potential waste (e.g. unnecessary documentation, inefficient methodologies etc.)
- Coordinate and plan together with internal and external stakeholders both on-site and offshore and communicate status effectively in writing and verbally.
Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are adaptable, open-minded and able to work in a flexible environment with a non-prestigious approach. You are focusing on the opportunities and solutions rather than the problems. Furthermore, we believe you have:
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience of design concepts, principles and configuration working in SAP
- Inbound and outbound integration know-how regarding SAP ECC, CRM and/or MDG
- Understanding of and experience from master data setup in SAP ECC, CRM and/or MDG
- Ability to comprehend different solutions and understand their dependencies
- Ability to test and deploy solutions and configurations within SAP
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders in other product teams to solve and reduce technical dependencies
- Good coordination, planning and communication skills
- Ability to work with both technical questions and business requirements.
- Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English.
It’s also qualifying if you have worked in a global organization before, preferably within the Master Data area, and have hands on experience from DevOps and automated software development processes.
Additionally, you need to be adoptable to H&Ms methods and tools and have an agile mindset while conducting your work. We work in a high pace environment with lots of stakeholders, which requires a high level of structure and flexibility. We like to see that you are straightforward and open minded as well as a strong team player willing to take on different kinds of tasks to meet sprint commitment and and to reach our goal together.
This is for fulltime positions with placement in Stockholm.
Please apply with CV and cover letter as soon as possible, as a part of the process you may be asked to complete a test connected to engineering. Interviews will be held continuously. And We love code! So If you have contributed to Github project(s), also send those to us together with the CV. We are more than happy to take a look!