Art Director to MONKI
- Kungsgatan, Göteborg, Sweden
- Department: Monki
Monki is a high street fashion brand that offers an exciting retail experience. And it is something else: it is Team Monki. Together, we spread a friendly vibe through everything we do, inspiring people to express themselves and feel great about who they are. Monki believes in its employees, and its customers. Our company is infused with the Monki brand values: Brave, Fun, Friendly and Empowering.
As Art Director you will be part of Monki’s Brand & Marketing team, responsible to develop, oversee and execute conceptual, creative treatments for 360 campaigns. You will ensure our Brand ID in all content and be on top of all advertising trends within fashion, lifestyle, art and am comfortable both in driving fashion trends and commerciality for the masses. You know the difference between high-level fashion and commerciality and when to use and apply these areas to maximize brand awareness and to drive sales.
As part of our Creative Team you will develop and create ideas for our campaigns. You will work in close collaboration with other team members such as stylist, copy righters, graphic designers, production leaders, PR & social media. You will also lead and inspire in-house and external creative teams.
Tasks will include curating creative photo shoots together with team and our Creative Manager and in line with Monki´s visual identity and brand DNA. The Art Director is responsible for campaign content, creating assets for all our channels. Leading and managing projects from brief to final asset delivery, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on brand. This position belongs to the marketing department and works in a tight creative team
We would love to meet someone who has:
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Strong knowledge and a passion for immerging trends in fashion, lifestyle, art and luxury sectors, and able to use that knowledge to connect with consumers in their everyday lives. You are well versed in the current global urban culture and youth scene
- Knowledge, feeling and understanding of fashion, fit and styling
- A well-trained eye and ear, and interest in the way SHE moves
- Extensive track record of producing disruptive, brand building fashion / lifestyle and highly effective creative ideas across multiple media
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Brilliant skills of the complete production process, from putting refs together to execution, always with empowerment and sustainability in mind. You have experience with both low and high budget productions
- Experience of developing digital brand communication and concepts
- Strong communication skills – to be fluent in English written and spoken is a crucial
- Proficient knowledge of programs within Adobe Creative (focus on InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- The ability to organize and prioritize your own work
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- You are driven and flexible – able to take initiative when it comes to both high and low tasks, and support the team where necessary
About the recruitment process
This is a temporary fulltime position starting as soon as possible until mid March 2022. The Monki Head Office is in Gothenburg but there is a possibility to work remotely.
Does this sound like your next career step?
If you feel your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please apply online with your portfolio and CV in English no later than Friday 30 April. Please apply via the H&M career page link as we don’t consider any applications sent via email due to GDPR.
We look forward to hearing from you!