React JS Frontend Software Engineer
- Hub 1, Mezzanine Floor, South West Quadrant| Karle SEZ, Karle Town Centre, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Department: H&M Group
We are on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
The best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We’re all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow – your development is all up to you!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. H&M Group – Business Tech.
You will contribute to helping build creative interfaces and sophisticated components to improve the customer experience in one of products, ranging from our Loyalty program benefits and special features on the site for our customers, focusing on a range of sustainability initiatvies to exclusive member features, or our login and sign-in process using JWT tokens, or enabling personalization and relevance across the site.
The products in the area are Member Growth, Member Engagement, My Account, Service Offerings, Customer ID & Sign-On, Triggered Communication, Cross-Channel Experience, Customer Lifecycle Management, Community & Social Sharing.
- 6-10 years experience working for a product, online/ ecommerce or a retail GIC.
- Experience with Reactjs development (including Redux)
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Experience and knowledge of API design
- Experience and knowledge of writing testable and high-quality code
- Experienced in agile software development practices (automated testing, mob/pair programming, CI/CD etc.)
- Comfortable in discussing product design and improvements
- Experienced in Azure DevOps and/or other cloud environments
- Customer Engagement works with Loyalty programs, customer identification, and personalization.
- Beneficial to have experience with customer facing sites, ideally retail and ecommerce. Ideal if there’s experience with large enterprises and high volume solutions.