PR Lead for H&M Marketing & Communications
- Mäster Samuelsgatan, Stockholm, Sweden
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: H&M
Do you have several years of experience working at a PR agency and are now interested in working on the client side? Do you want to work with long-term strategies and be able to influence all the way out to production? Do you have experience working with menswear?
Marketing & Communications is a global function that consist of 450 employees at the Head Office in Stockholm and support all 74 markets around the world. The department has the responsibility to build the H&M brand, internally and externally when it comes to brand awareness, attraction and loyalty. The department constantly drives change making sure that H&M’s communication is customer oriented, relevant, and aligned with our brand DNA. The Marketing department works in a new task based organizational setup to better meet H&M’s future requirements. We are now looking for a PR Lead for our cross-functional menswear account team.
As PR Lead you will be accountable for the performance of the menswear account in earned media and work in close collaboration with other PR Leads in other accounts. You will be responsible for setting PR strategies and plans that are aligned with and drives business goals. You are empowering the account team with clear directions, priorities, and goals. To succeed in the role, you proactively bring forward innovative new ideas and explore growth opportunities. Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in assignment scoping/briefing when initiating new activities and projects
- Set tactics for Account team to maximize earned media engagement
- Build and nurture network with key media and opinion formers of the account
- Support team in execution of major PR investments
- Promote an open environment where opinions, views and new ideas are shared
- Support account team in general media matters connected to PR/earned media
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social and ambitious team player, full of drive and optimism. We also believe you are curios and truly interested in the male costumer. You have a goal-oriented mindset and passionate about finding new ways to drive earned media. You are creative and a great team collaborator with a customer-centric approach.
Besides your personality we see that:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience from PR roles, agency or/and client side
- Strategic and updated understanding of the digital landscape, including social media and influence marketing
- Deep knowledge of all disciplines and trends with PR/earned media field
- Proven track record of delivering and executing PR strategies that drive business results
- Ability to communicate direction and strategy and make decisions to reach goals
- Fluent knowledge in English, written and oral
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV (English) as soon as possible but at the latest 21 of April 2021. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.
This is a permanent position staring as soon as possible, based at our Head Office in Stockholm, Sweden.
We look forward to receiving your application!
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or age.