Product Designers, Experience Design Team – H&M Group
- Mäster Samuelsgatan, Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
We are looking for a number of Product Designers to join a wide range of product teams. We believe you are a talented UX design professional with a good mix of theoretical design knowledge, hands-on practical experiences with common design tools and process and a strong empathy and desire to create experiences our customers love.
Experience Design at H&M Group
At its core, Design is about making things better, and as such, make the world better. At H&M Group, we consider the needs of present and future generations, and are aware that our entire business must be conducted in a way that is economically, socially and environmentally sustainable. Experience Designers are mission critical as you are tasked with bringing our customers with us by making sure everybody feels welcomed, included and empowered on this journey.
H&M Group has a proud history of design, style and brands reaching millions of customers. And our Experience Designers are tasked with translating this history into beautiful, welcoming and modern digital experiences our customers love.
You will be joining a rapidly growing and diverse team of talented and passionate Experience Designers and will work tightly integrated with cross-functional product teams. You will also collaborate with stakeholders across the business impacting product decisions across H&M, COS, Arket, Weekday, Monki and more, with your design craft, empathy and customer-focused mindset.
What You Will Do
- Champion design in projects across the entire product lifecycle.
- Research user behaviors, validate concepts with end users and turn insights into value-adding products and services
- Contribute to visionary work and idea generation
- Visualize and prototype design concepts at varying levels of fidelity, from paper and wireframes to interactive digital prototypes, for mobile apps and web
- Collaborate with Visual Designers, Developers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and other stakeholders
- Be the voice and advocate of the customer, constantly up to date with the latest trends, design possibilities and thinking within digital product design
- Facilitate creative workshops and collaborative sessions with multi-disciplinary teams
- Develop and refine user-centered design processes and best practices
Your Mindset & Skills
- Practical Experience with delivering great Product Design
- Passionate about understanding the users’ needs, motivations, behaviors and are able to translate them into actionable deliverables
- Excellent communicator with solid analytical thinking and problem-solving capability - you love to simplify the complex
- Engaged, open minded and ambitious team player willing to share and learn
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. If you feel that the role is a good match with your background and ambition, please apply no later than 28th of April 2021.
We are on an exciting journey to create experiences our customers love today, tomorrow and in the future. Changes in customer behaviour and rapid technological development are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers effective, efficient and most of all, delightful experiences by joining customer insights, technology expertise and our proud brand history. We believe the best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives get together. We’re all on the same team in a global environment and we learn from each other. There are endless opportunities to grow – your development is all up to you!