- Stockholm/Paris, Stockholm, Stockholms län, Sweden
- Department: & Other Stories
& Other Stories is a fashion brand offering women a wide range of shoes, bags, accessories, beauty and ready-to-wear to create their personal style or story. Our creative ateliers in Paris, Stockholm and Los Angeles design diversified fashion collections with great attention to details and quality. For us there’s no right or wrong when it comes to style, just possibilities and the joy of self-expression.
We currently have 74 stores in 22 markets and offer online selling in 32 markets through Stroies.com and external partners. And we are growin
We are looking for an Assistant Buyer to join our team of creatives. We believe you have good understanding of the working procedure from customer behavior to design, production and buying.
You encourage and contribute to the shared responsibility of creating and protecting an inclusive and welcoming workplace where everyone is allowed to self-identify.
As an Assistant Buyer at & Other Stories you are the link between the purchase and collection teams, working closely with both providing them with fast answers on product matters.
- Support on parts of product development
- Responsible for sample handling and administration.
- Support the buyer in the most efficient way of working and in all administration
- Support the buyer function with optimizing assortment and quantity per customer touch point/sales channel
- Responsible for ensuring supplier – and trailing quantity moves
- Understand the customer, visual goal, major product types
- Take part and support of sales analysis
- Prepare for different meetings, fitting, collection meeting etc.
- Follow the timeline from a planning / and product development perspective
We would love to meet someone who
- Have experience of working with RTW.
- Have passion for the & Other Stories customer.
- Understands the importance of commercial thinking and have a sales minded core.
- Is hands-on and willing to work in detailed administrative level.
- Is a multi-tasker and approaches work in an orderly and systematic manner.
- Has a positive problem-solving attitude and is eager to find new ways.
- Has excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Is a teamplayer and has a straightforward communication ability adding to an open atmosphere that allows growth.
Other Stories’ essence
We are an inclusive workplace, driven by creativity, our values and an entrepreneurial spirit. Fashion, fun and action are essential parts of our daily work. We believe in being spontaneous, personal and flexible, which makes it easy to collaborate within all parts of the brand and sparks growth, for you and for us. At & Other Stories, we work in teams and lead by example and by building diverse teams we strive to create an open and safe environment for everyone. Each person working with & Other Stories is an essential part of our group of creatives and a valued individual within the company.
This is a temporary position and you have the flexibility to be based in either Paris or Stockholm. If you feel your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your application, latest 11th of April 2021.
We look forward to hearing from you!