Product Owner within Circular Business Models - H&M Group Business Tech
- Årstaängsvägen 13, 117 75 Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
Would you like to play a central role in shaping the future retail for our customers? Does your heart beat a bit faster when you hear “sustainability”? If the answer is “Oh Yes!”, then this opportunity might be something for you.
We will hire two Product Owners to our function Innovation & Incubation at H&M Business Tech. We are looking for you who will play an important role in building our product, setting the foundation and creating our future organisation.
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech will deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
In Business Tech, we will continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business - by releasing the power of people, data and technology. We explore new ways of working, have a customer focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world
We are in the exciting process of building an Incubation area to realize our ambitious targets we as a group have set within Circular Business Models. We will test, iterate and learn how we can incubate a new kinds of business model and leverage the effect driven and customer focused WoW within Business Tech to see how we can find maximum impact and customer value - exciting!
About the role
You will be responsible for building the core team and collaboration network with the competences needed to reach your objectives. To do this, you will lead a cross-functional, multi-competence product team in close collaboration with key business partners, always keeping customers at heart. You will define the vision for your team and create the product roadmap based on insights & data of your customers, and input from partners across the company.
We are looking for someone who will take end- to- end responsibility for one of the Product teams in our new product area focusing on circular business models. You will have a wide variety of work tasks and some key responsibilities will be:
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product (full lifecycle from ideation to optimization) with ultimate accountability for business and customer value delivered
- Set ambitious and clear product mission and OKRs and translate these into a prioritized roadmap and team backlog that drive agreed KPIs
- Set a budget and follow up costs for product team
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of market / industry landscape and customer needs through gathering & analyzing qualitative and quantitative insights to adjust strategy and priorities dynamically
- Monitor and manage financial impact of decisions and priorities of the product team
- Democratize learnings and insights to make sure that other teams inside and outside business tech can leverage and build on learnings
We want you to have a degree in business and/or engineering with at least 5 years´ work experience. Previous leadership responsibility is a must, especially from leading a cross functional team. We also want you to…
- Have at least 3 years´ experience of working with concept exploration and product development.
- Proven experience from taking an idea/problem statement all way to concept validation with focus on target customer.
- Experience working with external vendors and suppliers is desirable and also experience from Circular Business Models and/or sustainability.
The Product Owner has great leadership skills, believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety and trust. We are looking for a servant leader with a passion for customer, business and planet to take on this exciting challenge.
Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized. Furthermore, we want you to be motivated to work in an environment that allows you to work and take business decisions independently. Strong in planning, prioritizing, execution, and follow up together with a “can-do attitude”. Finally, we want you to have proven track record of strong salesmanship, communication, negotiation and networking skills, both with internal and external partners.
What we can offer
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm.
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You’ll be part of an important transformation journey at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, no later than 7:th of February.
We are looking forward to your application!