Assistant Store Manager
- Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
- Department: H&M
Are you ready to join a global brand with endless possibilities? Lead and inspire your team to achieve fantastic sales figures and a great customer experience?
At H&M we are passionate about your development and place great emphasis on internal growth and providing opportunities to excel in your career.
Find your place in a fast-moving environment where you interact with both customers and colleagues, and put your business knowledge to the test on a daily basis. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
As a Assistant Store Manager at H&M, you will spend 80% of your time where it all happens – on the shop floor. Not only because that's more fun, but also to support and lead your colleagues to achieve superb results and inspire customers to keep coming back. You know the importance of listening to your team's ideas and helping them to develop their skills. When you're not on the floor, you’re developing sales strategies and putting plans in place to support your team and the store success.
You enjoy a fast pace and a role where you make quick decisions and put them into practice. You're a problem solver with a positive attitude. You're also well organized and know how to motivate and inspire people around you. In addition to all these great skills, you also have great entrepreneurial spirit, anticipating the needs of our customers and supporting the team to drive outstanding results. Alongside the Store Manager, you are:
- Ensuring that your store team are providing excellent customer service and maximizing sales opportunities in all areas of the store through effective coaching
- Working together with the store Visual team to ensure that our products are displayed according to company guidelines, promotional activity and seasonal trends.
- Recruiting, training and developing your leaders and Sales Advisor team
- Planning your staff scheduling and organizing your store to meet the needs of the business and maximize profitability
- Ensuring our store routines, policies and guidelines are met to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store
- Setting an example for your team by acting as a role model using our values.
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Leadership skills - the ability to delegate work, follow up results and provide constructive, straightforward feedback to coach and develop your team.
- Being organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks based on the needs of our fast-paced business.
- The ability to analyze figures and formulate plans to maximize sales.
- The drive and ambition to reach business goals in an effective manner.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and improve
Minimum 1 year retail leadership experience
We are offering an opportunity where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
Sounds exciting? Here’s your chance to work for a global brand and make magic!