Sales Assistant- Part Time
- Lumpur Street, Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department: COS
Are you looking for a brand that will invest in you and your career? Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Could you make the difference to a customer’s day?
If you answered yes - we would love to hear from you...
Here at COS we are recruiting a sales assistant to join our Singapore store. The role is full time and will include some weekends and evenings.
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
About the role…
Although every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include:
• Offering our customers a high level of service; starting conversations with them and helping them to create great outfits
• Processing deliveries & stock replenishment
• Merchandising the latest garments on the shop floor
• Stock replenishment
• Selling to customers at the cash desk, fitting room and on the shop floor
To work as a sales assistant, previous experience is not essential. Instead we look for people with the qualities below
• Customer focused
• Self-motivated & positive
• A genuine interest in others
• Open to learn about and sell our products
Why choose COS?
When you first join COS we will give you a full training plan and pay you an hourly rate of MYR 9 . In addition to this you will also receive
• 25% staff discount
• Up to MYR 1650 per year clothing allowance
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.