PR & Communications Manager to H&M HOME
- Mäster Samuelsgatan, Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M HOME
We are now on the search for a strategic and passionate PR Manager to join the Global Marketing & Communications team at H&M HOME.
H&M HOME is a global Interior brand within the H&M group – one of the biggest fashion and design companies in the world. At H&M HOME we are building a world class interior brand and currently operate in +50 countries. Made to inspire, the collections merge modern design and quality with affordable prices – enabling interior lovers across the world to create a personal home. With us, you get the opportunity to work close to our customers in a creative and dynamic culture.
As a PR Manager at H&M HOME, you will be in charge of developing and driving a creative global PR strategy and plan, to accelerate growth of the brand through continuous and high-quality presence in media. You will be a key player in the Global Marketing & Communications team and work closely with local PR Managers to deliver impactful earned media activities and strong business results.
This role requires strategic and tactical media relations knowledge, preferably from a global perspective and experience of establishing close relationships with lifestyle and interior press and influencers. You need to be confident and driven, as well as a strategic thinker who can demonstrate success through numbers and business results.
- Develop and drive the Global PR and communications strategy to build brand perception and grow our customer base
- Set a PR communications plan to amplify key brand campaigns, designed to maximize earned media engagement through influencers, journalists and partnerships
- Build and nurture a strong network with on-brand media and opinion formers
- Manage and coordinate impactful PR campaigns, activities and store launches for key markets
- Develop toolkits and assets for all local PR teams to engage press and influencers in their markets
- Collaborate closely with key markets to create, execute and follow up on activities
- Identify opportunities for partnerships connected to global brand initiatives and local events in our key flagship stores
- Manage the global PR budget
- Collaborate with the global Social media team around influencer activations
- Follow up results and effect of all activities
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience from PR roles, agency or/and client side, preferably with experience in the retail / interior sector
- Deep knowledge of all disciplines and trends with PR/earned media field
- Proven track record of designing and executing successful PR campaigns at both national and international level
- Strong analytical skills and commercial experience from driving clear business results
- Strategic and up to date understanding of the digital landscape, including social media and influencer marketing
- Knowledge and experience from working with international media and journalists
- Ability to communicate direction and strategy and make decisions to reach goals
- Fluent knowledge in English, written and oral.
As a person, we believe you are curious and share our passion for interior and design. You have a goal-oriented mindset, passionate about finding new ways to drive earned media, a creative mindset and a great team collaborator with a customer-centric approach. You are confident and driven, and love to think strategically but also eager to deliver measurable business results. We also see you as a charismatic leader where you collaborate with teams in many countries and can influence others to deliver excellent results.
If you want to join our exciting journey and a fantastic team, please upload your CV (English) as soon as possible but at the latest 15 of April 2021. Due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page. Do not wait too long with your application as interviews are held continuously.
This is a permanent position staring as soon as possible, based at our Head Office in Stockholm, Sweden. Start date as soon as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application!
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.