Visual Merchandiser Keyholder
- 19501 Biscayne Blvd, Aventura, FL 33180, USA
- Department: COS
Are you a visual merchandiser looking for a new opportunity?
Do you want to work for a brand that will invest in you and your career?
Do you enjoy the challenge of creating visually inspiring yet commercial displays?
If you answered yes - we would love to hear from you...
Here at COS we are recruiting a Visual Merchandiser Keyholder for our Aventura Mall store.
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
About the role…
Although every day will be different, some of the things that you will do regularly include:
• Offering customers a high level of service, through styling advice, product knowledge and store experience
• Analyze selling information and take responsibility for the visual direction of the store
• Installing window displays
• Creating inspiring outfits and styling mannequins
• Merchandising stock on the shop floor
• Support the sales staff with store operations
• Set the visual merchandising standard for the store and train other managers and staff
• Being a COS brand ambassador and providing the best experience for our customers.
To work as a visual merchandiser, you should have some previous experience plus the qualities below.
• Minimum 1 year experience as a visual merchandiser or visual assistant
• Good communication skills
• Customer focused
• Self-motivated & positive
• A genuine interest in others
• Open to learn about and sell our products
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Creative mindset & interest in keeping updated with the latest trends, competitors
• Good commercial abilities
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, weekends and evenings when required
• Good commercial abilities
• Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
Why choose us?
When you first join COS we will give you a full introduction, excellent training, and a mentor that will support you during your first days, weeks and months. In addition to this you will also receive lots of fantastic benefits including:
- 25% staff discount
- Up to $800 per year clothing allowance
- Start with up to 3 weeks vacation
- Company wellness pay
- Medical/Dental insurance benefits*
- Short term and long term disability benefits
- BRI Commuter benefits
- H&M Incentive plan (HIP/ESOP)
- 401k Retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Petplan insurance
- Parental Leave of Absence
- Parental Leave Pay
*Eligible first of the month on or after 60 days of employment
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognized and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines.
EEOC Classification: SLS