Creative Digital Director (m/f/d) for our new Global Digital Experience
- Rosenthaler Str. 40-41, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- Department: H&M
Take a leading role developing our Digital Experience globally and help co-create the H&M of the future.
You are a digital native? You love building and shaping digital consumer brands? Your heart beats for branding, sustainability and innovation? Then we invite you to discover a place that we believe will inspire you: Welcome to the new H&M Global Digital Experience Project!
That is what you will do with us:
As the Creative Digital Director, you will work with some of the most new-thinking and innovative brains within the fashion industry. You will lead the creative direction of the digital experience and you coach the teams to turn the creative strategy into reality. More specifically, you will:
- Be in charge of how H&M is perceived digitally. You own the vision development of our digital experience and ensure it’s holistic, modern and loved by the customers.
- Mentor, develop and inspire the teams by fostering an environment of outstanding creativity. You guide the creative development process from ideation, mockup designing, prototyping to testing and adapting.
- Understand the H&M brand strategy, direction and platform and challenge where you think it is needed. You recognize which concepts and ideas are on brand or not, and you guide the teams to develop the same understanding.
- Monitor industry trends and innovations in the area of digital consumer brands and use this as an inspiration to set the creative direction of our digital experience. You package your ideas into concepts, presentations and storyboards.
- You ensure that the creative vision is realized by translating it into tangible deliverables for the creative teams.
That is who you are:
As a person we believe that you are an excellent creative with a strong digital focus. You have a passion for consumer brands and you truly believe that diversity and coaching increase the quality of decision making. To be successful in this role you ideally bring these qualities with you:
- 10+ years of experience as a brand designer from consumer brands, maybe with an agency background.
- Strong skills in working conceptually, building a holistic brand experience. Your concepts showcase an excellent understanding of customer needs, brand strategy and the communication of a brand identity.
- A passion for innovation and brand building and the drive to constantly challenge yourself and status quo.
- 5+ years of experience in leading digital creative teams in an agile environment and you have a coaching mindset and a track record of mentoring and developing people.
- Extensive understanding of consumer brands and experience working with brands which spark an emotional connection with the customer (e.g. pop-culture, sustainability and innovation).
- Although born and bred a creative, you have the ability to think strategically, understand business needs and to simplify complexity.
- A coaching mindset and an excellent ability to translate a creative vision into clear expectations
- Excellent ability to formulate yourself in text, as well as verbally. Strong presentation skills and fluency in English.
Here is what is in it for you:
- Join a team of experts who together take on the task of shaping the digital future of H&M.
- Be part of developing the overarching brand of H&M, working with some of the best talents in the industry.
- Work on a project which offers you a great learning opportunity and experience an exciting professional development journey.
- Remuneration package according to collective agreements, including 30 days' holiday, company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits, holiday pay and Christmas bonus.
- Regular feedback, training and many opportunities to develop within the company.
- A great corporate culture with open doors, where appreciation, diversity and inclusion are lived out.
- Free counselling services to help you balance your private and family life.
- 25% staff discount for all H&M Group brands - online and in-store.
In addition, we offer you:
At H&M we have a strong, values-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be part of one of H&M’s most crucial initiatives and you will find plenty of opportunities to grow. We truly believe that diversity increases the quality of our decisions and welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
Does this sound interesting? Please apply with CV and portfolio by 9th of April 2021.
Looking forward to hearing from you!