Sales Market Procurement Specialist
- Calle Montes Urales 745, Lomas - Virreyes, Lomas de Chapultepec, Miguel Hidalgo, 11000 Ciudad de México, CDMX, México
- A jornada completa
- Departamento: H&M
Descripción de la empresa
As one of the world’s largest fashion companies with more than 171,000 employees worldwide, H&M is an exciting and dynamic place to pursue a career within the fashion industry. Our business concept is to offer fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way and with our fast expansion we are always looking for new talents. Would you like to be part of our team? H&M group comprises of nine independent brands: H&M, COS, Weekday, Monki, H&M Home, & Other Stories, ARKET and Afound. We have over 4,900 stores across more than 73 markets worldwide. Our values reflect the heart and soul of H&M. They define what it takes to work here and how we do things. When we interact with colleagues and customers around the world, our values help us develop and grow. We want to be at the forefront of both fashion and sustainability. Our employees play a key role and can contribute to more sustainable fashion, today and in the future.
Descripción del empleo
Do you want to join H&M Group on a journey, defining the way we create a seamless omni customer experience? If you have a genuine passion for growing business and see yourself in a role contributing to added customer value and strong brands – join us and take part in setting how we work to deliver an outstanding omni offer for our customers.
The H&M Group operates more than 5000 stores in more than 70 countries with 8 different group brands. We continue to expand worldwide as one of the largest fashion companies in the world.
The Expansion function is here to support in adding meaningful growth. We are responsible, in partnership with our brands, for all aspects of creating and maintaining our real estate portfolio: we lease, design, draw, buy, build and maintain each store and constantly follow up on the existing portfolio to ensure high profitability. We add new stores and optimize the current portfolio through rebuilds, extensions, renegotiations, relocations and consolidations.
On this journey we´re all collaborating to create the best omni customer offer for our customers and as a Sales Market Procurement Specialist you will be a key player in making this happen. You are a part of the Construction & Facilities (C&F) LATAM team. Together with the C&F in your sales market you secure the procurement strategy gets implemented with a complete store lifecycle focus including investments, long-term cost, quality, sustainability and compliance.
Key responsibilities including areas such as:
- You work in close collaboration with the Construction and Facilities LATAM team to set the procurement strategy for your market and clearly communicate this to all stakeholders.
- You manage strategic governance of market agreements through constant follow-up and strategic meetings with major vendors.
- You set necessary goals and KPI’s for procurement and supplier management. You will drive actions and follow-up results on a quarterly and yearly basis.
- You manage, with support from Group Expansion, procurement tools and templates such as the RFI/RFP templates and agreement templates.
- You work closely with all the expansion team, ensuring understanding of the procurement strategy as well as goals and targets.
- You are representing your market in procurement forums and act as a speaking partner towards other functions.
And as a person we believe you have the following qualities:
We see that you have a strong business mindset, communicate well and you are comfortable in making decisions. You have the ability to work strategically, by planning ahead and foresee opportunities and improvements. As a person you are probably analytical, methodical and conscientious.
You enjoy teamwork and effectively collaborates with a group of diverse people in order to achieve set goals and targets.
Besides your personality we see that you have:
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience from Facility Management, Construction and/or Real Estate, preferably within the retail industry.
- Experience from setting and implementing procurement strategies.
- Experience from working in an international, matrix organization with several stakeholders and seniority levels.
- Degree in Law, Construction, Civil Engineering, Architecture or Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- Flexibility to travel within the region on a frequent basis.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Being part of our omni journey means there is not one clear path. We ask of you to be open to change and take part in creating an organization for the future. This is an opportunity for open minded team players that by being curious, innovative and forward-thinking, want to change our business and the whole industry. We ask you to be yourself, drive results, work towards goals and go for it with everything you’ve got.
This is a full-time assignment based in Mexico City and you will report to the Construction & Facilities Manager LATAM. We’re more about personality and competence than qualifications, leadership and values driven approach are key. If you feel your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your application latest April 8, 2021.
Note that due to GDPR we only handle applications via our career site.
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
We look forward receiving your application, CV and cover letter both written in English.