Software Engineers within MarTech to Customer Attraction
- Årstaängsvägen 13, 117 75 Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing and Acquisition trends and motivated by working in a fast-paced and changing digital environment? Then you might be the right person for us! We're looking for experienced Software Engineers to several teams within the Customer Attraction product area to grow and strengthen our customer base across all brands and 77 markets, leading H&M Group into the future with our marketing tech capabilities.
The H&M Group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
We continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business - by the power of people, data and technology. We explore new ways of working, have a customer focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world.
As a Software Engineer you will be a part of a cross-functional team that is fully responsible to develop, build & operate tech products in order to fulfil the H&M Group business needs. The Customer Attraction product area is responsible for all digital capabilities across the H&M group that attract new and existing customers into our stores, both digital and physical. This includes the technology supporting all our paid and organic marketing activities, such as paid and organic marketing channel technology as well as core enablers such as attribution, media mix modelling, content optimization, and 3rd party data sources.
You will work as part of a product team with a Product Owner, Business Experts, Data Analysts, Product Designers and other Engineers, with the responsibility for creating and designing solutions that fulfill our business needs and meet our customers' expectations. Furthermore, you will:
- Work with professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Translate product strategy and requirement into suitable, maintainable and scalable solution design.
- Translate customer needs into features, user stories and acceptance criteria, as well as working together with the team to solve defects, plan releases and collaborate in refining and updating the backlog.
- Collaborate closely with product owner and other product teams in Business Tech, share best practice as well as discuss and motivate design solutions.
- Ensure the architectural and strategic technical roadmap for the platform and be in the forefront of new capabilities adding to the product.
- It is meriting if you have worked with any of the marketing technologies described above as relevant for Customer Attraction.
We believe that you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
- Have experience with development and maintenance in Adobe Experience Manager.
- Have worked with API integrations (SOAP).
- Have a “you build it you run it” mindset with hands-on experience of DevOps or equivalent for source code control (preferable Azure).
- Have a demonstrated history of working according to agile practices and workflow.
- Have experience from working with scrum and agile methods in dedicated product teams, where the team is responsible and accountable for sprint planning, retrospectives, demos and bigger roadmap planning. Experience from being a scrum master is a merit.
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English.
Your mindset & skills
With your business-driven mindset, we see that you are excited about building solutions that serve our customer centric purpose. You have previous experience from working in companies with many stakeholders, you have worked with distributed teams, and you know how to translate business requirements into technical solutions and visualize technical roadmaps. We believe you are dynamic, collaborative, and curious!
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm or in Bengaluru. Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, no later than March 26th. If you have any questions about this role please reach out to Product Owners [email protected] or [email protected]
We are looking forward to your application!