Frontend Software Engineer
- Årstaängsvägen 13, 117 75 Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
Are you looking for a challenging position allowing you to add value and help the company to grow? Do you want to contribute with your expertise in a variety of innovative technologies? Then maybe you are our new Frontend Software Engineer!
For one of Business Tech’s Product Areas, Inventory Optimization, we are now looking for a Frontend Software Engineer. The Product Area is responsible for making H&M’s inventory available to all customers by directing products in the most accurate, efficient, and sustainable method possible.
We love design, and we love technology! Our diversity makes us strong and creates an inclusive and welcoming workplace where everyone’s individuality is highly valued.
You will be part of the team that develops Movebox! A web-application build from scratch using Microsoft Azure technologies. Movebox helps us to organize and manage our inventory all over the world by integrating with the AI Product Area and enabling the use of AI for all the company. The team has end to end responsibility for the product and is also steering/coordinating other products to ensure functionality in the entire flow.
You will be the chief designer and developer for the front-end of the application. Making most of the architectural decisions to ensure the application and the codebase is maintainable, stable and tested.
You will work alongside a Product Owner, Business Experts and other Software Engineers in an autonomous and agile team, with the responsibility for creating and designing solutions that fulfil our customers' shopping experience, using a variety of innovative technologies. Furthermore, you will:
- Develop and maintain a modern Angular Cloud-based application used in the Logistics area
- Integrate back-end REST APIs to front-end
- Provide unit tests and perform code review when needed
- Continuously update existing documentation
- Gather stakeholders’ requirements
Skills and Abilities
We believe that you are a “doer” with a result-oriented mindset, taking a strong accountability for your area of responsibility and a strong sense for design and user experience.
- You are a front-end or full-stack developer with experience from building front-end applications
- Highly skilled in Angular 4+. You also need to master HTML5, SCSS/CSS and TypeScript
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Experience of and interest in an agile way of working
- Have experience in designing and performing code reviews and unit tests
- Ability to build well designed, clean applications with solid technical foundations
- You have great communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English in speech and writing
- Work with CI/CD for a better front-end architecture
- Experience with UX
- Experience with C#, .NET Core and SQL-server
- Experience in Cloud technologies, such as Azure or AWS
- Fluent in Swedish in speech and writing
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm or in Bengaluru. Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, no later than 31st March. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner [email protected].
We are looking forward to your application!
The H&M Group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech delivers technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
We continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business - by the power of people, data and technology. We explore new ways of working, have a customer focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world.