Senior Designer Accessories - & Other Stories
- Kungsholmstorg, 112 21 Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: & Other Stories
& Other Stories is a fashion brand offering women a wide range of shoes, bags, accessories, beauty and ready-to-wear to create their personal style, or story. Our creative ateliers in Paris, Stockholm and Los Angeles design diversified fashion collections with great attention to detail and quality. For us there’s no right or wrong when it comes to style, just possibilities and the joy of self-expression. We currently have 73 stores on 22 markets and offer online selling on 32 markets through Stroies.com and external partners. And we are growing!
We are looking for:
An experienced and passionate Senior Designer to join our Accessories team in the Stockholm Atelier. We believe you have a high fashion sense, a strong feeling and intuition for trends in balance with a commercial eye. We also believe that you have a big passion for the feminine customer. You encourage and contribute to the shared responsibility of creating and protecting an inclusive and welcoming workplace where everyone is allowed to self-identify.
As a Senior Designer at & Other Stories, you are accountable for designing loved products and assortment (OMNI channels)for your department/s, always with the target customer in mind in order to maximize growth and profitability, short and long term.
- Be responsible for the department’s customer focus, always be updated on the surrounding world for your target customer
- Create the product visual goal according to the section goal. Identify which products the customer wants next season
- Plan and create a well-coordinated product assortment with focus on loved products including Essentials, Current fashion and Unique Treasure pieces (fashion triangle)
- Responsible for your department in all customer touch points/sales channels: Identify each channel potential and deliver on it
- Constantly follow the selling and act on new tendencies as well as search for the new commercial fashion
- Product groups include all accessories (but not bags nor jewellery)
We would love to meet someone who:
- Has minimum 3 years of working as Product Designer / Senior Designer
- Has experience of working with accessories of different types
- Has true passion for the feminine customer
- Is visionary and driven by trend analysis, able to predict your customers demand in a year from now
- Excellent technical knowledge of how products are created. High speed in Adobe Suite programs and design development process
- Strong aesthetic and experience of design connected to the customer description
- Strategic mindset, result oriented and experience to make commercial strategic decisions to secure the value drivers and correct in-price for the products
- Can see the big picture and secure a well-coordinated product range with focus on Modern Basics, Current fashion and Unique Treasure pieces
- Has a positive problem-solving attitude and is eager to find new ways.
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- A true teamplayer and strong leader
Does this sound like you?
This role is based in Stockholm. If you feel your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your application with CV and portfolio including vision/moodboard, design process and final collection/products, latest by 14th of March (if you are an internal candidate; remember to always initiate the dialogue with your current manager). Please ensure all application criteria are met when applying.
We look forward to hearing from you!