Content Editor to H&M Customer Activation & Marketing UK/IE
- London, London, United Kingdom
- Department: H&M
Do you want to join H&M on a journey, changing the way we define a seamless customer experience? If you feel that you have a genuine passion for growing businesses and see yourself in a role contributing to added customer value, a strong brand and digital growth. Then join us and take part in changing the way we work with omni.
In line with our Rewind and Fast forward strategy, H&M is on a journey to again become a truly customer focused company. The goal is to create clear ownership, fuel our salesmanship, enable speed and build on our passion for the customer throughout the organisation. We´re putting our passion for the customer at center, upgrading the customer experience and taking it to the next level. We´re changing our way of working to be able to offer our customers a seamless shopping experience on their own terms - where they want and when they want it. This means that we need to accelerate our omni customer experience and put omni at the core of our business.
Customer Activation & Marketing, a new unit within H&M Region North focusing on driving omni sales performance by activating the customer in all sales and media channels is a key part in establishing our future organisation. As Content Editor within Customer Activation & Marketing you will be right at the center of this shift towards a truly customer focused organisation.
On this journey we´re all working together to create the best omni customer offer for our customers and as a Content Editor you will be a key player in making this happen. Together with the rest of the Customer Activation team you will work towards aligned and cross-functional goals, driving omni sales performance and customer centricity in all parts of your work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with Media Planners and E-commerce teams to create the best customer relevant content, optimized for customer target groups, channel characteristics and best practice.
- Being fully immersed in the local daily customer communications plan and target group to understand customer need, purpose and effect of local activities and how content should be crafted.
- Creating master briefs for email, hm.com teasers, push and social for all local activities (full price & deals) based on global guidelines, templates and brand identity.
- Coordinating with Regional Production Hub team so they can execute translations, versioning and publishing of local content.
- Creating variations of copy and content to enable AB tests in email, push and hm.com.
- Conducting analysis on how the local content performs for the different customer target groups and visualize learnings in a sharable format
Being part of our omni journey means there is not one clear path. We ask of you to be open to change and take part in creating an organization for the future. This is an opportunity for openminded team players that by being curious, innovative and forward-thinking want to change our business and the whole industry. We ask you to be yourself, drive results, work towards goals and go for it with everything you’ve got.
Besides your personality we see that:
- It is meriting with a Creative copy/Design degree
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working with content editing/ creation from fashion retail and/or creative agency
- You have Great copywriting skills in English and Swedish and used to writing about fashion
- You have Visual eye for composing content stories and assets according to tone of voice, brand guidelines and templates
- You have good understanding of content in digital channels such as email, push, social and websites
If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are a match send us your application latest March 3rd. This is a permanent position on a local contract based in London. Note that due to GDPR we only handle applications via our career site.
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.