Media Planner to H&M Customer Activation & Marketing UK/IE
- London, London, United Kingdom
- Department: H&M
Do you want to join H&M on a journey, changing the way we define a seamless customer experience? If you feel that you have a genuine passion for growing businesses and see yourself in a role contributing to added customer value, a strong brand and digital growth. Then join us and take part in changing the way we work with omni.
In line with our Rewind and Fast forward strategy, H&M is on a journey to again become a truly customer focused company. The goal is to create clear ownership, fuel our salesmanship, enable speed and build on our passion for the customer throughout the organisation. We´re putting our passion for the customer at center, upgrading the customer experience and taking it to the next level. We´re changing our way of working to be able to offer our customers a seamless shopping experience on their own terms - where they want and when they want it. This means that we need to accelerate our omni customer experience and put omni at the core of our business.
Customer Activation & Marketing, a new unit within H&M Region North focusing on driving omni sales performance by activating the customer in all sales and media channels is a key part in establishing our future organisation. As a Media Planner within Customer Activation you will be right at the center of this shift towards a truly customer focused organisation.
On this journey we´re all working together to create the best omni customer offer for our customers and as a Media Planner you will be a key player in making this happen. Together with the rest of the Customer Activation team you will work towards aligned and cross-functional goals, driving omni sales performance and customer centricity in all parts of your work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Add customer value, increase brand representation and sales by creating an inspirational communication strategy for our own and paid media channels
- Be immersed in the regional communication plan an adjust to be locally relevant and maximizing outcome by using insights on different customer target groups, commercial patterns and growth goals
- Perform customer analysis to get insights on opportunities, traffic and revenue
- Key contact and responsible for budgeting, coordinating and follow up on media and communication plan with local media agencies
- Close collaboration with regional content teams and production hub to find growth potential, share learnings and best practice
Being part of our omni journey means there is not one clear path. We ask of you to be open to change and take part in creating an organization for the future. This is an opportunity for openminded team players that by being curious, innovative and forward-thinking want to change our business and the whole industry. We ask you to be yourself, drive results, work towards goals and go for it with everything you’ve got.
Besides your personality we see that you have:
- A university degree preferably in Marketing, Communication or Business
- At least 5 years of experience from similar roles with strategic responsibility including managing budgets for internal and external multiple channels and working operative with media planning
- Strategic experience from driving brand & customer growth for different target groups, preferably from relevant local markets
- Perceived as structured, analytical and influencing person with passion for communication
If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are a match send us your application, resume and motivation letter, through our career site latest March 3rd. This is a permanent position on a local contract based in London. Note that due to GDPR we only handle applications via our career site.
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.