Showroom & PR Coordinator to H&M Customer Activation & Marketing Nordics
- Kungsgatan, Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M
Do you want to join H&M on a journey, changing the way we define a seamless customer experience? If you feel that you have a genuine passion for growing businesses and see yourself in a role contributing to added customer value, a strong brand and digital growth, then join us and take part in changing the way we work with omni.
In line with our Rewind and Fast forward strategy, H&M is on a journey to again become a truly customer focused company. The goal is to create clear ownership, fuel our salesmanship, enable speed and build on our passion for the customer throughout the organisation. We´re putting our passion for the customer at center, upgrading the customer experience and taking it to the next level. We´re changing our way of working to be able to offer our customers a seamless shopping experience on their own terms - where they want and when they want it. This means that we need to accelerate our omni customer experience and put omni at the core of our business
Customer Activation & Marketing is a new unit within H&M Region North focusing on driving omni sales performance by activating the customer in all sales and media channels, and is a key part in establishing our future organisation. As a Showroom & PR Coordinator to H&M Customer within Customer Activation & Marketing you will be right at the center of this shift towards a truly customer focused organisation.
On this journey we´re all working together to create the best omni customer offer for our customers and as a Showroom & PR Coordinator you will be a key player in making this happen. Together with the rest of the Customer Activation team you will work towards aligned and cross-functional goals, driving omni sales performance and customer centricity in all parts of your work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to added customer value, a strong brand and increased sales by working alongside the Fashion PR lead where you run the upkeep of the H&M Sweden Showroom.
- Support PR projects across all H&M fashion concepts.
- Work proactively to build and maintain strong relationships with media, influencers, celebrities and opinion leaders.
- Host press and influencers at the H&M Sweden Showroom and act as a spokesperson for the brand and the fashion collections.
- Be responsible for garment send outs to key stakeholders, and keeping garment stock organized in order to guarantee product placement and credits for H&M.
- Ensure product placements by tracking and pitching to magazines, newspapers, influencers, radio and TV-channels.
- Drive general Press Office administration duties, e.g. filing of press cuttings
Being part of our omni journey means there is not one clear path. We ask of you to be open to change and take part in creating an organization for the future. This is an opportunity for openminded team players that by being curious, innovative and forward-thinking want to change our business and the whole industry. We ask you to be yourself, drive results, work towards goals and go for it with everything you’ve got.
Besides your personality we see that:
- It´s meriting with a formal education within Communication, Marketing or similar
- Experience in working with/ or in connection to editorial fashion is meriting
- You have excellent communication skills, including fluent written and spoken Swedish and English. Knowledge in other languages is meriting
- You understand synergies between owned, paid and earned media
- Have showroom and/ or experience from working with PR
- Have experience from successfully coordinating projects
- You are personable and enjoy building new relationships
- You are truly passionate about all things fashion!
If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are a match send us your application through our career site latest March 3rd. This is a permanent position on a local contract based in Stockholm. Note that due to GDPR we only handle applications via our career site.
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.