Junior Print Designer Kids - H&M Girls
- Mäster Samuelsgatan, Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M
The H&M Head Office is based in Stockholm, Sweden, where we design and develop our fashion collections for a wide variety of customers. H&M is a dynamic international workplace where high pace and rapid changes are a natural part of our day. Good communication skills, a flexible attitude and capacity to adapt to changes are essential.
Are you a Junior Print Designer who have great passion for the Girls customer? Do you enjoy working in high tempo and with different types of products on a daily basis, in a team with a supportive and positive teamspirit. Then this might be the role for you!
As a Junior Print Designer at the Girls department, you will work with prints for a wide range of product types for the customer 2-7 years + 8-12 years old. You will be working closely with the responsible print designer to develop prints for our collection in all global markets. We strongly value a genuine interest and understanding of the H&M Girlswear print handwriting which is of highest importance for the commercial success of the product range. It’s a creative and international work environment!
We look for you who:
- Have a minimum BA degree in Textile/Fashion print and work as a junior fashion/textile print designer today, preferably for commercial fashion
- Have great knowledge and experience from different fashion print techniques
- Are experienced with all over prints as well as typography and graphic placement prints
- Like and are skilled in creating or/and reworking fun, commercial photoprints
- Strong playful commercial fashionable girls print handwriting and illustration skills
- Know Adobe Suite well, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Are customer focused & understand the H&M Kids Girl target group
- Can work at a very fast pace with parallel tasks in an organized and structured manner
- Are a driven team player, and also used to take own initiatives
- Are fluent in English
This is a permanent fulltime position in central Stockholm where you will become part of the Kids Girls department at the H&M head office.
Does this sound like you?
If your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your application by 22nd February including CV and relevant portfolio work (pdf max 10mb/uploading). Your portfolio should show: print design process with mood boards/research, illustration & hand drawings and finished print collections/garment prints. We would like see work that shows your creative aspirational side and also your sense for commercial fashion with this concept in mind.
H&M is committed to creating a Diverse & Inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability or age.
We look forward to hearing from you!