AI Data Analyst for Analytics & AI within Fulfilment Operations
- Årstaängsvägen, Stockholm, Sweden
- Department: H&M Group
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Technology development in combination of new customer behaviors are transforming the fashion retail industry. In order to cater for the individual needs of customers, Business Tech delivers solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
In the Customer Fulfilment domain, you will be part of our Fulfilment Center Operations product area. Here you will be working in a cross-functional and agile team - Analytics & AI. Our aim is to enable an even better decision making across the organization with the power of data and insights. As a Data Analyst, you will work in a cross-functional, multi-competence product team. Your mission is to support the team with data analysis and ensure AI -and software solutions are generating actionable and value-enhancing results for our customers and business.
Your insights will drive AI supply chain logics that will direct our products from warehouse to end customer in the most efficient and sustainable way possible. You have a strong customer focus, a strong commercial mindset and innate curiosity. You will work with multiple advanced analytics tools to analyse, execute and follow up initiatives from idea to industrialization with both analysis of model output and designing of new ways of working. Since you will handle a lot of complex data, it is important that you possess the ability to transform it into an easily understandable format for a variety of stakeholders.
As a Data Analyst at H&M Group Business Tech, you have great analytical skills, believe in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. Our focus is on value creation, growth, and serving customers with full ownership and accountability to deliver exceptional customer and business results.
- Design AI solutions together with business stakeholders and the product team to maximize business impact
- Lead specific development topics, as well as specific agile ceremonies
- Empower stakeholders to improve the customer value through expert analyses of various types of customer data.
- Advocate data-driven decision making through for example experimentation and other quantitative analysis.
- Implement tools (e.g., Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud, web-analysis dashboards) that help data consumers to extract, analyze, and visualize data faster and better through data pipelines
- Pressure-test algorithms from a business logic perspective and develop value-proofs/ business cases
- 3-5 years of work experience as a data analyst, using advanced Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence tools
- Track record of designing solutions driven by data analysis and its implementation
- Proficiency in Python or R
- Proficiency using SQL
- Strong foundation in statistical methods and data processing
- Experience in data visualization, preferably with excellent knowledge of Power BI or Tableau as well as Microsoft Excel
- A strong customer focus and commercial mindset
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
Good to have:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain data and its implications to various stakeholders
- The ability to analyse large amounts of data into clear insights
- The ability to translate business requirements into analytical requirements
- preferably within retail, supply chain or similar
- Understanding cloud environment and DevOps infrastructure (preferably Azure)
- Strong in prioritisation, execution, and follow-up skills together with a “can-do attitude”
- A strong motivation to work in an environment that allows you to work and take decisions independently
- Understanding of SAP EWM solutions
- Understanding agile methodologies
Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalised.
What we can offer
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterised by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You’ll be part of an important project at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
Please note, we won't be able to offer relocation support for this position.
If this sounds exciting to you, come join the journey and build the future with us!
This is a full-time position with placement in Stockholm. Please apply with your CV as soon as possible, no later than 8th of May. Interviews will be held continuously.
We are looking forward to your application!